• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

England Is The Worst Cuntry In The World

habo9

Banned
You can also add to that list Mr Blobby , the Spice Girls , Morris Dancing , Jellied Eels , they also call juice , pop whats that all about? , how they think they are gonny win the world cup when it comes round only to epicly fail everytime , cricket , conservative governments , crochet , Football Hooligans who are all old fat balding losers , James Blunt , Queen , The Darkness , Jeremy Kyle , Loose women , immigration , being the USA's lapdog , the Sinclair C5 , Right Said Fred I could go on and on

Spleen

Banned?
England is just France without the moustaches, wine, good food, and sense of superiority, oh wait, hang on!

France love to surrender, we'll always be above them for that.

Bodean's in London is a pretty cool place to hang out and drink warm beer.

on

Closed Account
You can also add to that list Mr Blobby , the Spice Girls , Morris Dancing , Jellied Eels , they also call juice , pop whats that all about? , how they think they are gonny win the world cup when it comes round only to epicly fail everytime , cricket , conservative governments , crochet , Football Hooligans who are all old fat balding losers , James Blunt , Queen , The Darkness , Jeremy Kyle , Loose women , immigration , being the USA's lapdog , the Sinclair C5 , Right Said Fred I could go on and on

I think you could have just left it at Jeremy Kyle! He alone is enough of a twat to shadow anything remotely positive!

on

Closed Account
1066 wasn't to do with the French, the Normans were Norsemen , a Viking outpost.

To another poster, Great Britain is a geographical term , not a reference to its importance;
http://www.know-britain.com/general/great_britain.html

As far as I know, the Normans came from what is now called France, and invaded whan is now known as England, although England celebrates it for some reason.

I'll happily be put right with the facts, if you've got them handy.

As far as I know, the Normans came from what is now called France, and invaded whan is now known as England, although England celebrates it for some reason.

I'll happily be put right with the facts, if you've got them handy.

Yes, they were a Viking settlement;I quote from the link posted below.
>"The Normans first appear as mixed Danish and Norwegian settlers in tenth-century Normandy, a province of France which these Vikings wrested from the French and made a dukedom, and from which province they subsequently invaded England in 1066."

http://www.electricscotland.com/webclans/cairney/127.htm

on

Closed Account
Yes, they were a Viking settlement;I quote from the link posted below.
>"The Normans first appear as mixed Danish and Norwegian settlers in tenth-century Normandy, a province of France which these Vikings wrested from the French and made a dukedom, and from which province they subsequently invaded England in 1066."

http://www.electricscotland.com/webclans/cairney/127.htm

I stand corrected! So 1066 is celebrated as a victory against who?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
But the Saxon's we're from Germany werent they? What is England? German, Danish, Norweigan?

William the Conqueror led the Norman Conquest of England over the Saxons who inhabited England from 5th century on. The Saxons moved in (from Germany) after the Romans bailed.

Lies , Lies and Lies...oh my. :D

how much would it cost for me to move there???.