• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

100 Worst Britons

Superfly

Closed Account
Instead of Ozzy id have liked Sharon Osbourne on there..she may sound American but is infact English..just for the fact she promotes the sea of cretins on that cretins showcase 'X-Factor' with Simon Cowell etc.

Also i nominate her for the pathetic stunt she pulled on Iron Maiden at Ozzfest. An utter disgrace of a woman.

If you want to find a bad Briton just open a British phone book.
Heh, I'm just kidding, but why is Jordan second? did she do something I'm not aware of?

Calm said:
If you want to find a bad Briton just open a British phone book.
Heh, I'm just kidding, but why is Jordan second? did she do something I'm not aware of?

I'm surprised at Jordan, I thought after I'm a Celebrity get me out of here she was more popular.

I think John Prescott should be in the top 10.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Where does one start with Jordan? She is z-grade celeb made flesh. I usually have the upmost respect for women, but in Jordan's case, I have no time for her....

Feelie said:
I'm surprised at Jordan, I thought after I'm a Celebrity get me out of here she was more popular.

Oh lets start with that thing she called a wedding to start with,the pink eyesore.Then there also the fact she stabs everyone in the back.She say how nice they are and great they are while she works with them.Then soon as the works over she slags them off everywhere.

Also in my opinion shes the most over rated plastic celeb wanabee ever.I remember her before she even got on page 3 working as a sex cataloge model.Then started to sleep with anybody with a name to try to get famous.Even then with her flatter chest and strange look I didn't like her.

Superfly

Closed Account
poggy1 said:
Oh lets start with that thing she called a wedding to start with,the pink eyesore.Then there also the fact she stabs everyone in the back.She say how nice they are and great they are while she works with them.Then soon as the works over she slags them off everywhere.

Also in my opinion shes the most over rated plastic celeb wanabee ever.I remember her before she even got on page 3 working as a sex cataloge model.Then started to sleep with anybody with a name to try to get famous.Even then with her flatter chest and strange look I didn't like her.

She's a complete airhead..even sadder when you consider teenage girls from council estates 'idolise' her. What is the world comming to.

om3ga said:
For ruining Eternal Flame, I would have sent Atomic Kitten (including Ms Katona) on a one-way trip to the North Pole.
But I feel strongly about crap cover versions.......:)

Hate Kerry Katona but don't have a problem with the other 3.

As for crap cover versions, there are far to many of them.