• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

dungeons and dragons (D&D) anyone?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I think the biggest problem with rolling out in the open is that depending on what type of players a DM has there might be a tendency to reverse engineer the numbers to find out what type of modifiers the opponent has and what it's attack bonus is and so forth. In a sense it's just another form of metagaming.

yeah, i totally get that. theres ups and downs to both ways, i suppose.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Not to mention the other problem of rolling in the open, you don't get to modify the numbers to be in the benefit of the player.

While I'm a pretty hard assed DM, I do tend to sway in the benefit of my players. I think all my players deaths have been open rolls. LOL

Not to mention the other problem of rolling in the open, you don't get to modify the numbers to be in the benefit of the player.

While I'm a pretty hard assed DM, I do tend to sway in the benefit of my players. I think all my players deaths have been open rolls. LOL

Hmmmm...I always saw you as somebody that would be less likely to fudge rolls. :D

(Lets hope your players don't see this thread now. You wouldn't want them to know about your soft side. :tongue:)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Hmmmm...I always saw you as somebody that would be less likely to fudge rolls. :D

(Lets hope your players don't see this thread now. You wouldn't want them to know about your soft side. :tongue:)

Too late for that....

Petra

Haha, they know but don't believe it. :angels:

Haha, they know but don't believe it. :angels:

I could also see with you maybe that post being some ploy to try to make them only believe that you do. I could see a DM and a follower of the dark tentacled one being cerebral like that. ;)

Petra

I could also see with you maybe that post being some ploy to try to make them only believe that you do. I could see a DM and a follower of the dark tentacled one being cerebral like that. ;)

Who, me?

It's not like I'm the person who has slowly been breaking down a player's identity...I've stopped calling him by name, only refer to him as an it...

And he dumped me as a friend and stole Ander's friends.

That's completely besides the point though.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I feel I should point out here that the friends he tried to steal ran far and fast...

And its not my fault our group hardly speaks so I feel forced to move the bloody story along.

In hindsight, that's what bugged me so much. Gamemaster says, 'Okaym there is a *insert monster name here* facing you, and everybody goes to their manuals, checking for stats and weak spots.

Is this role-playing any more?

Like I say... I am on freeones ! lol

Yh we did the roleplay part, then we got the encounter, and so I brung up freeones.

Petra

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Hey...

It´s holland for crying out loud... do you really expect me to make friends with dutchies?

Most of them would probably kill me after about 5 minutes...

Screw you hippies, I´m going home to sweden again....

Has anybody seen, read or played the 'Book of Erotic Fantasy' its an RPG by Valor Project, Inc. You can find free illegal copies on the net.

Has anybody seen, read or played the 'Book of Erotic Fantasy' its an RPG by Valor Project, Inc. You can find free illegal copies on the net.

It should be keep in mind that even among the RPG crowd who are probably more forgiving of things like fan service and are on the more liberal side when it comes to expressing oneself, that from my view, the Book of Erotic Fantasy is more or less derided among them and is seen as facepalm worthy.

Petra

I've a .pdf copy myself...I've used some of it in the past, but at most it's good for a chuckle.

In other news, my vampire has gone on to live another night. She's now at 165xp which I think is the most any v:tm character of mine has ever had...usually they don't live this long.

We put hubby's character into torpor so we could get rid of his aggravated damage (very hard and long to heal) and while we were at it we did stuff to his body. Most importantly we implemented a lock jaw mechanism. Whenever he starts to say stuff that would get him (or us) in trouble, we can press a button and lock his jaw. :cthulhu: