• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Driving annoyances

habo9

Banned
there is to much shit that pisses me off when I'm driving to list here. Pretty much everything.

My #1 would have to be people who pull out directly in front of me only to drive 20 mph under the fucking speed limit only to turn off a half mile down the road.

FFS mate how could I forget about this one , this gets me mad as hell Grrrrrrrrr Why do they do it ? :confused:

Sunday's are the worst for cyclists.

…but motorcyclists are even worse. They think thay have a God-given-right to overtake and do what ever speed they fooking like. The white line would appear to be their own private lane.

habo9, caravans from Dec. - April are too cold for any man, especially in your neck of the woods I would imagine. :)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
…but motorcyclists are even worse. They think thay have a God-given-right to overtake and do what ever speed they fooking like. The white line would appear to be their own private lane.

some of us just like to take advantage of the fact that the bike can fit in places a car can't. I like to pass slow fuckers in their own lane!

habo9

Banned

habo9, caravans from Dec. - April are too cold for any man, especially in your neck of the woods I would imagine. :)

I dont mind motorcyclists most of my friends have bikes , Im not really into them myself but Iv heard there reasons for doing things and we all have a point of view and I had to agree with them on most of there points!!

Lol I know this is the reason , but where do they go during the winter?

You dont see them anywhere at all , not in driveways or on the road , I think they must go to a big caravan resting home durin the winter , cause you wouldnt even know they existed but as soon as theres an hour of sunshine in April .....................Bang there out , they just appear like a plague of large lumbering locusts from out of nowhere :D

habo9

Banned
Another traffic lights going to red when no-one wants to cross or is near them

people on their cell phones

You are bothered by people on cell phones while they're driving even in cases where they pose no threat nor impediment to you or others?

habo9

Banned
Fuck Im on a roll , another - Speed bumps were we dont need them , fuck it , all speed bumps I hate these with a passion & there everywhere now you cant go anywhere without coming across them!!

But I have a plan for getting rid of these , if enough people moan about the effect its having on the enviroment , your using up more fuel slowing down , changing gear so your carbon fibre footprint will be bigger get the tree huggers onside & we might just get rid of them lol...........:dunno:

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
I hate when I'm going 27 in a 25, and am being tailgated. Fucker, I'm doing the speed limit, back the fuck off me. I could understand it more if I was going 20 in a 25, and they wanted me to speed up to the limit, but I'm not going to speed and risk getting a ticket. Fucking tailgaters need to be shot. Once in awhile if I'm being tailgated, I slam on the brakes, or slow down. There is NO reason to tailgate someone. It's dangerous.

Also, people who use their brights with other cars around. Whether you're on oncoming car, or in front of the asshole, the brights are blinding and are very hazardous. Have some respect for other drivers and turn your brights off please.

Lastly, people who just can't get to where they are going fast enough. Everybody is in such a rush these days it's ridiculous. This is sort of an extension of my first point. I'm doing the speed limit, and someone is tailgating me. People insist on going 35 in a 25 because either A) They are in such a rush for no reason, or B) Going fast or slammin on the gas makes them feel tough or feel cool. I'm lookin in the rear view mirror, and the guy is frantically looking behind him, and in front of us, to see if anyones coming. Then he quickly whizzes right on around me, most likely for no good reason. Then you got these assholes at stop lights all the time, usually young people, as soon as the light turns green they slam on the gas and go racing off while looking at you. It makes them feel tough I guess.

Also, people who don't use blinkers.

My conclusion? Their are a lot of assholes on the road, people who don't respect the road, respect the other drivers, or respect the actual cars, which are machines that kill other people. I don't think driving should be taken as lightly as it is.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account

YES, reckless motorcyclists!!! I hate when motorcyclists drive recklessly, like driving down a two lane road, he sees an opening between the car in front of him, and the car next to him, so he whizzes right between them so he can pass the guy in front of him. Talk about wanting to get killed. Most motorcyclists are pretty good around here, but there are certainly a lot of stupid motorcyclists as well.

So far, most of my complaints have been covered, except for one. It pisses me off almost to the point of getting out of my car and slashing the guy's tires when I'm at a red light, and some dickless piece of shit cruises down the turn lane just so he can get to the front of the line and swerves in front of my car. Like Jagger said, if I see some shit stain trying to do it on the freeway I kiss the car in front of mine's bumper, but when I'm stopped at a light I can't quite do that, and I'm not gonna tailgate the shit out of the car in front of me all the time just to keep some fucking vaginal belch from doing that. :cussing:

1. People that have big SUVs and Pickup Trucks drive like they dont give a fuck. It must be the demographic!?!?! Those trucks have big steel bumpers on them, they hit you and your car is fucked while they're left with a little scratch on their 1 ton front end. It must be nice not caring if your insurance $$$ goes up due to an accident when your thinking is "fuck it my truck wont scratch I'm getting from A to B fast"

2. people who turn small vehicles into places doing 1 mph cause they make like theyre maneuvering an 18 wheeler with a haz-mat extension cab.