• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Excuse? If you don't have to carry around breasts you have no idea what it's like. The average DD cup weigh around 15 pounds. That's just a DD. When you go bigger.. fucking hell Dors' breasts could weight around 30 pounds EACH. How would you like to carry around 60 pounds of weight on your chest every day of your life, all day long, never getting to move it ever?

You're a fucking dickbag. That shit sucks. It hurts. It's painful. It makes our spines curve over because of the constant weight. It HURTS.

Grow up.

I don't know what it feels like to carry around big breasts, no. But I do know that carrying around an extra 50+ pounds of body weight, which she clearly is, also can have a serious impact on how a person feels, and have big effects on their self image, joints and pain, energy and overall health. For her to blame all her unhappiness on only her boobs seems a bit shortsighted because there's another very obvious body problem she is suffering from.

lol, I'm loving the fact that in the second video the narrator is saying that she has always tried to deflect attention away from her breasts but now she has to bare herself to scrutiny for the artist. I mean seriously did the people who made this program really not know about her modelling career?! XD

Meh, ignorance is bliss..:dunno:
Seriously though in this information age, they should have done more rescarch on her...

I have the answer: She's crazy.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

-She doesn't like herself
-She blames her breasts for poor health (back pain, athsma)
-She blames rude comments on her breasts rather than the people who antagonize her

Her mind literally is so small that she blames her large breasts on the behavior of EVERYONE around her. That video was such bullshit. Hopeful music swells and triumphant power ballads after she gets drawn by an artist. So self-centered to think she all her problems come from her by a physical manifestation of her body. And let me say something else while I'm at it, I like big girls. I do. In most cases I prefer them. But the fact that she blamed her continually increasing bust instead of poor diet and lifestyle is a lie. She plumped herself up so her "breasts" would become so much of a problem that a doctor would be more inclined to approve a reduction procedure. I can even imagine her crazy little mind racing when a doctor may have said told her that she'd need to weight much more before he would operate.

She literally is so out of her mind and self-centered that she thinks the way people treat her have to do with her breasts. She has no idea how badly she used her fan base by pretending to be close to us and appreciate us by joining the freeones and other forums. Broadcasting her twitter and making little sexy messages to keep us all interested, then dropping us all like hot rocks as soon as she got the money for the surgery. I mean, her boobs were such a big "problem" we just couldn't help ourselves. I'm sure it's nothing personal with her, she just assumes that there is nothing else about her that is interesting or worth paying attention to. Now on her twitter she laughs in our faces and calls us fools. I think I hate her.

She's crazy.

GOD THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!

Not every model wants to be buddies with her fans. I respect that. Not every model likes to share their lives with us and I respect that as well. But this? This is insulting. Fuck her.

I'll just say your forum handle is very appropriate.

Also, no.

Don't be a troll. If you disagree then present a counterpoint. I don't insult people for disagreeing with me, but I like a good debate. If you think I'm wrong, then tell me what you've seen of her behavior that would indicate differently.

Hahahhahhahahaha, this is such a joke!

The makers of this program just prove those programs are made just for 1 thing: Sensation!
They dont even check the ppl out for their shows or nothing.

2nd: Dors (or Kelly) really made a bad choice by doing this video, how is anyone going to believe her now that you seen this show....

I'll just say your forum handle is very appropriate.

Also, no.

Hahahhahhahahaha, this is such a joke!

The makers of this program just prove those programs are made just for 1 thing: Sensation!
They dont even check the ppl out for their shows or nothing.

2nd: Dors (or Kelly) really made a bad choice by doing this video, how is anyone going to believe her now that you seen this show....

"I let an artist draw me so I could see myself as more than a pair of breasts.....I got it! I'll become a titty model and make videos where I shower and rub soap suds on my boobs and wear outfits where I flash my breasts and pussy and rub oil on my boobs so I can draw attention to them and make men ejaculate and join my website....which is focused on my giant boobs that I claim to hate!"

First of all, it's easy to bill someone as crazy because that's the easiest route to go.

"The worst thing to call a person is crazy. 'I don't understand this person, so they're crazy.' That's bullshit." - Dave Chappelle

Now I'm obviously not comparing Dors to Chappelle but it's still relevant. She does appear to be misguided and only seeing one thing, her boobs, as the source of her unpleasantness and only one out which is surgically reducing them. (By the way, like Molly said, try walking with 60 pounds on your chest for a year and see how you do.) When you're depressed or in pain you'll do anything to make it go away and often that thought will cloud your judgement leaving other ideas ignored.

Also you must take into account the source in which she is confessing her unpleasantness: A REALITY SHOW. To borrow a joke from Dana Gould, a reality show is like a photo of a drawing of a hologram. They edit, they twist, they contort the actual truth to make it more interesting. I'm sure that they did find out about her history as a model but left it out to make her more sympathetic. And yes the drawing thing was very cheesy and hacky but in the off chance it was legit the idea that they were getting across was perspective and when you have something physical that you really don't like and can think of that as only what people see, again it clouds your judgement and only until you get someone else's take can you see that it's true.

On the consistency, or lack thereof, with all of this there are still things to be considered. One, she was battling pneumonia several months ago which is very rough on a person and often can distort their perspective or give someone a lot of time to rethink about their life. Two, as candid and engaging as she was with her fans it's likely that she was holding back her motives, which I think may be true, for the sake of her business. Again, when you're hurt you'll do anything to make it stop, and this was a quick and easy way to make bank and split. (Something that happens everyday in the business.) So her saying she only did it for the surgery and she didn't enjoy her time may have some exaggeration to it but there might be a kernel of truth to it.

I know a lot of the shit that I've said could be construed as dumb, "crazy" or naive, but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. Sorry, I'd rather be a gullible fool than a cynic.

First of all, it's easy to bill someone as crazy because that's the easiest route to go.

"The worst thing to call a person is crazy. 'I don't understand this person, so they're crazy.' That's bullshit." - Dave Chappelle

Now I'm obviously not comparing Dors to Chappelle but it's still relevant. She does appear to be misguided and only seeing one thing, her boobs, as the source of her unpleasantness and only one out which is surgically reducing them. (By the way, like Molly said, try walking with 60 pounds on your chest for a year and see how you do.) When you're depressed or in pain you'll do anything to make it go away and often that thought will cloud your judgement leaving other ideas ignored.

Also you must take into account the source in which she is confessing her unpleasantness: A REALITY SHOW. To borrow a joke from Dana Gould, a reality show is like a photo of a drawing of a hologram. They edit, they twist, they contort the actual truth to make it more interesting. I'm sure that they did find out about her history as a model but left it out to make her more sympathetic. And yes the drawing thing was very cheesy and hacky but in the off chance it was legit the idea that they were getting across was perspective and when you have something physical that you really don't like and can think of that as only what people see, again it clouds your judgement and only until you get someone else's take can you see that it's true.

On the consistency, or lack thereof, with all of this there are still things to be considered. One, she was battling pneumonia several months ago which is very rough on a person and often can distort their perspective or give someone a lot of time to rethink about their life. Two, as candid and engaging as she was with her fans it's likely that she was holding back her motives, which I think may be true, for the sake of her business. Again, when you're hurt you'll do anything to make it stop, and this was a quick and easy way to make bank and split. (Something that happens everyday in the business.) So her saying she only did it for the surgery and she didn't enjoy her time may have some exaggeration to it but there might be a kernel of truth to it.

I know a lot of the shit that I've said could be construed as dumb, "crazy" or naive, but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. Sorry, I'd rather be a gullible fool than a cynic.

I see where you're coming from. I'm no doctor either so I can't really claim she's insane with any chance of making it stick. Just because certain cultural things are in place doesn't prove or disprove that they are effective. Dors's constand complaints about her breasts causing her problems and psychosematic effects of pain in her body aren't things I can speak about as an expert. The only thing that her behavior reminds me of are uneducated times in human history where people pursue medical treatments that do not work. I could easily see her being taken advantage of in medieval times by the local doctor bleeding her to try to get rid of her large bust the same way. It's absurd. I will never believe that someone who focuses on the negative coments that men make to her aren't something she chooses to focus on, or the back pain that she blames on her breasts wasn't brought on by a sedentary lifestyle, or that her breasts have anything at all to do with her athsma. I'm also a big fan of Dave Chapelle too, but his comments don't disprove the existence of insanity.

And with that, I leave you with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder