• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
1318563923547.jpg

Ok been thinking about this for some stupid reason, nothing against Dors, she is a very lovely girl just some thoughts,

She must of not got paid very well for all the modelling she did because she just recently made the few thousand pounds needed to get the reduction done because the NHS refused to because what I assume they thought if she lost some weight and still had problems then it would of been done. When I was living with me ex in England she was 5' 5" and weighed about 130 pounds and she had 32H boobs!!!! She was approved for a reduction and she was reduced to a DD cup.

just for the record, this whole 'dors' thing is fucking screwy, however i'll just enjoy the old sets and forget i saw a weird looking picture of her hacked off tits.

Dors can be incredibly sexy one moment and abs. adorable the next. Has she done any lesbian work? i have skimmed the threads, but most of her pics are solo work

^^ she has been photographed for score with terri jane and with a shaven head woman for her own website (not the first one) but that is as close as it got to lesbianism.

At the end of the day her breasts and her body belong to her. Her choices belong to her. You all have no say in her, her life, or her body. It does not matter whatsoever what you think about her leaving the industry and having a reduction. Your opinion on the issue have zero merit because it's her body, not yours.

Truth. Her toys belong to her. Where's the line though? When does it stop at overcoming a challenge against all odds and transform into a self-loathing delusion that something is wrong with her?

There's a term that comes to mind:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting_off_the_nose_to_spite_the_face

It doesn't matter what you think. Her "toys"? TOYS? She is a human being. She is a human with feelings and emotions, not some fucktoy for anyone in here to talk trash about because they aren't satisfied with HER choices over HER body. She is a human being and deserves the respect and boundaries that all human beings do, my god.

I can see that you are heavily emotionally invested in your argument. Maybe you are a really close friend of hers? It doesn't matter. I could try to make all the points all over again that I've already made and you would just ignore them and claim that I'm trying to attack her or talk shit.

Yes it is her body. Yes I'm comfortable with that. No, I don't see her as my fuck toy and yes she does deserve respect.

That said, she invested herself in her fan base and then turned her back on us collectively. I'm just a little bit insulted. Surprised that the fantasy didn't live up to the reality? No. But still, I'm a little insulted nonetheless.

Look Molly, I could try to have a penis-reduction surgery to make my penis smaller and have my testicles cut off because I don't like when my balls get sweaty and stick to my leg. I can claim that my sticky sweaty balls keep me from running and having an active lifestyle, and that I need a smaller (or no) penis at all because I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman who will use me for sex. At the end of the day it's my body. And at the end of the day I'd still be fucking crazy.

Or maybe you just don't like the men who think Dors's decision was a little reckless and unnecessary. Perhaps she needed help some other way but the only reason we think that is because we lost our masturbation material and we are just perverts. No. It's not. I don't want anything hurtful for anyone. I think that her disfiguring herself on account of claims that her breasts are so big that it makes all her boyfriends think she's a cheating slut make her insane, and she needed to work past that a little bit.:dislike::stfu:

As well the credibility of performers (How much fake can we take?). Dors opened a whole can of worms. Thus this is a very valid and interesting discussion. The private person behind Dors Feline might not be interested in those. Finally something which is just up to her.
That is I think a common topic in not just this medium but every form of art and entertainment. And this is where a lot of people I think are upset, not that she turned on her fan base, disregarded us after the fact and got the surgery but that she more or less played everyone. The moment that you show the slightest bit of insincerity people start to turn, and because she revealed her motives with the subtlety of a baseball bat most are left like an ex suddenly breaking up, "I don't understand, why? Can we talk about it? Where is this coming from?" And as shallow said, some are just flat out pissed off from being spat in the face. But sadly the nature of any art form is like two way glass, you can speculate who is behind it and why but until they come out with it you're left with only what's been given to you.

wow she went from being amazing to very average ...wow

i'm sure that was her point. i can understand the pain and problems caused by having to carry around breasts of that size, but she went about the whole thing very wrong. she essentially alienated her entire fan base, without a care for them. you may say ''yeah well at the end of the day its her body," true, but she couldn't have found an alternate route to raise money? leading people on for a couple years seems like the lowest thing to do. i initially wished her all the best, but i would definitely retract that statement. she seems like a big piece of shit for what she did (not the augmentation but the path she chose to get there). /end rant