• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does your girlfriend or wife swallow your cum?

Does your girlfriend/wife swallow your cum?

• Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 417 59.7%
  • No :'(

Votes: 281 40.3%

• Total voters
Anytime. :thumbsup:

Have been with my wife 16 years (married 4) ,she gives head superbly well but has never swallowed.She can suck me for hours without getting me to 'erupt' ,must take skill!!
She claims not not like taste of my cum but has swallowed previous boyfriends ,go figure!!
Can different guys cum taste better or worse? i sure as hell not going to find out...hehe

I come only in the condom...
Sometimes I ask for it, but I can only expect to cum on her tits. And the few time I ask usually the answer is no.
Oh lucky I am...

Whenever she blows me, we always end up banging afterwards, so I just come in the comdom while I am fucking her. She used to swallow while we were dating, but now that we are having sex, it's a thing of the past. I would love to get that back

yes you are indeed...

:(

Is it a generalization to say that the more attractive the girl...the less likely she will swallow?

I think I've seen it both. THe less,attractive girls I've dated/banged...seemed willing to please and liked to have me blow a load in their mouths after a bj.

I've only had 3 attractive gfs in my life and none of them swallowed. None of them wanted to try to deepthroat me either. I'm not hung.

One thing I've never done or found anyone willing to do: Ass-to-mouth. I've never fucked a girl in the ass, to be honest. Ass to mouth seems wrong to me.

My girlfriend swallows nearly every time, she even likes me to jerk off onto her food every once in a while. I was just joking around one time about doing it while she was eating and she said do it. She just says she loves the taste of cum more than anything. I've been with girls who swallowed, but this is the first who loved it.

aww i love it in my food thanks baby i knew u would say somethin. lol luvs u:D

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yep! :nanner:

My girlfriend usually let me cream her face and tits and then licks it all, also using her hands. Or sometimes I shoot the whole load straight into her mouth. It's awesome.

I wonder how many women really WANT to do it because they actually enjoy it, like the taste, genuinely get off on giving that pleasure to their man, etc. Or they just feel pressured.

Swallowing is a peculiar thing. I have dated girls who would never do it, some did it if I asked. I have been with a couple of girls who did it because they like it and thought it was sexy. My current girl does it when we engage in Tantric Sex or something else that is freaky. She also does it because she feels it is easier to clean up.:D

She would, but I would rather not ask her to, since it doesn't matter to me.