• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does your girlfriend or wife swallow your cum?

Does your girlfriend/wife swallow your cum?

• Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 417 59.7%
  • No :'(

Votes: 281 40.3%

• Total voters
My current girlfriend gives me head at least twice a week for the past three years, and has swallowed every time. I've been with girls that haven't, so I know how lucky I am.

No, I may cum in her mouth, but she doesn't swallow it and I can't blame her for that.
I mean, if you don't like beer, you won't drink it eather....:eek:

Once I put the ring on her finger....NO more BlowJobs!!!! it seems to have deadened the nerve between her ring finger and her pussy too!!!:(

NO! My gf got the crazy notion that cum is bad for you. :(
I had a GF like that. She said she didnt like swallowing because there were living things in my ejaculate.

However, she regularly tasted my pre-cum when giving me head (the girl could suck a pickle hollow, which she proved after much bragging when we went and saw our first movie together at a local theater), and although she didnt have a problem with the taste... she just didnt like the idea.

Current GF is the complete opposite. :)

Oh does she! I skeet-skeet all over her face and she has let me cum all down her esophagus! For her birthday last year, I drenched her face in hot mansauce!

I've only been lucky enough to date one girl who was into swallowing.

My current g/f doesn't swallow but she's cool with me cumming anywhere on her except her face. Enh....I'd say thats a fair compromise.

Mine isn't so good with the swallowing, but it's ok since I find it much hotter to see my load splattered across her chest or bum