• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Anyone Find Fallout 3 The Hardest Game Ever

I've been playing Fallout 3 for Xbox lately and I find it to be extremely hard. I know your not supposed to go off into D.C cuz you will get your ass kicked but I cant even beat the guys at the super duper mart. During night time I have no idea where the fuck im walking especially megaton and every thing in the game just rapes me. I know your not just supposed to jump on quest, you're supposed to explore, but I even cant find the people to fucking talk too. Like for example Lucas Simms. I told him Burke wanted to blow up the whole town, so simms arrested him and now I cant find where he went to. It seems so hard to do anything in the whole game. Am I a complete retard or does anyone feel the same?

I couldn't tell you for sure because I haven't got to play the game as I wanted and this is just an educated guess from what I understand of Fallout 3, but the game is not scalable. Some games are and the difficulty of the enemies is based on how powerful you are. It isn't like that in Fallout 3. I think is the same as it is in the other Fallout games. That means if you go exploring, as it is an open sandbox type of world, while your still weak there is a good chance your ass is going to get handed to you if you meet the wrong thing, especially on a difficulty level above easy. Most people aren't having as much of a problem as you are though. If you use the wait function or sleep some a lot of times characters will come back to a spot so you can try that. Once you gain a level or two it shouldn't be that bad as I think you head into downtown quickly anyhow. Also make good use of the VATS system.

i just rented it yesterday..... i'll mess with it today. is there a fallout 1 & 2?
is there a back story that i need to know?

wheres the wait function? and if you sleep you always have to give away caps. should i just go around killing random shit to level up or something?

god this game has pissed me off more than any video game in my whole life. I just killed Burke and I found lucas simms and the only thing he says is thanks for saving my hide back there. there is no god dam guidance anywhere in this game.

Spleen

Banned?
It is possible that the game isn't that hard, and you just suck. Just a thought.

i just rented it yesterday..... i'll mess with it today. is there a fallout 1 & 2?
is there a back story that i need to know?

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are on the PC. I don't think you'll need to play them in order to understand Fallout 3. However, I do recommend playing them as they are awesome games.

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are on the PC. I don't think you'll need to play them in order to understand Fallout 3. However, I do recommend playing them as they are awesome games.

There is a fallout wiki somewhere out there if you want to learn about the setting and what happens before and during the other games to.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I never played it so :dunno:

I'm so far behind on video games lately. I still need to play dead space, midnight club LA, and NFS:Undercover whenever that comes out. And who knows when I'm gonna be playing COD5. I'm to hung up on gears 2 at the moment.

never played this game before...just rented it friday...put it in at 5pm yesterday and played it until midnight....i love this game!:nanner:
i may go and buy it.
i think it's cool and creepy at the same time that you come out of the Vault into just a fucking wasteland.

I'm planning on checking this one out, the reviews for it were favourable.

WTF?????? put the game in this afternoon. can't get it to load!!!
it locks up trying to load my save...or the autosave.
i don't even know where to start! what do i do?
:thefinger

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
You want a real challenge? Rent Gears 2. Play "horde" mode by yourself on hardcore...fucking impossible!

I am getting my butt kicked in Fallout 3. Dead Space I have handled pretty well and it is pretty challenging. Resistance 2 just takes patience and some skill. Fall Out 3 is on the back burner till I get a better grip of the game.

this game is cake i played or normal and thought it was a joke its all about how you play it

when you make your character pick a weapon type and pad those stats so your are really good with it from the start....be sure to use VATS as it fills up so u can get a kill or close to a kill everytime you use it

take your time and hide while it recharges and stuff and be sure u make use of the "sneak" feature in this game

start of like that and you will breeze though this game and be sure to get the perks taht give more XP and points early on

is it just me or does everyone else who plays this game get shot at by everyone you meet? including NON raider people. i went into the trainyard made my way down...had to blow away the guard cause i didn't have enough bottle caps. and when you come out on the other side there is like 4 or 5 people with names (brianna,lance) and as soon as they notice me they fire immediately. so i change my approach...same result...i sneak and get the hunting rifle and sniper each of their heads away to search the area they protect. i saved before this whole encounter but i'm looking to somehow NOT have to gun fight everyone i meet.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
is it just me or does everyone else who plays this game get shot at by everyone you meet? including NON raider people. i went into the trainyard made my way down...had to blow away the guard cause i didn't have enough bottle caps. and when you come out on the other side there is like 4 or 5 people with names (brianna,lance) and as soon as they notice me they fire immediately. so i change my approach...same result...i sneak and get the hunting rifle and sniper each of their heads away to search the area they protect. i saved before this whole encounter but i'm looking to somehow NOT have to gun fight everyone i meet.

If you kill ONE single person that is non-hostile, their friends will turn hostile.

Either sneak in, pay the fee or dont go to that location!

Fallout games are a little bit more like real life than most... if you kill one innocent, the rest of the innocents arent going to trust you.

If you kill ONE single person that is non-hostile, their friends will turn hostile.

Either sneak in, pay the fee or dont go to that location!

Fallout games are a little bit more like real life than most... if you kill one innocent, the rest of the innocents arent going to trust you.

i haven't killed anyone that hasn't come blasting at me. until i got to the train yard and didn't have enough bottle caps. i guess if i had enough i could give them to the guy and he would let me in and i would finally meet someone who didn't try to kill me. other than the few at "BIG TOWN"

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
i haven't killed anyone that hasn't come blasting at me. until i got to the train yard and didn't have enough bottle caps. i guess if i had enough i could give them to the guy and he would let me in and i would finally meet someone who didn't try to kill me. other than the few at "BIG TOWN"

Eh, maybe they're not whalers fans. Did you try telling them you're a redwings guy? Maybe the penguins?!

Sheesh.. okay, try the Los Angeles teams. You cant hate them.