• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Anyone Find Fallout 3 The Hardest Game Ever

if you are having problems with fallout 3 move the slider bar all the way down to the left that way it will be on it's easy setting, not that i see the point in doing that as you will get less xp and the harder you go the more xp you get, i am finding it easy on the normal, defualt setting because i am use to the game and sort of know what i am doing roughly, but keep playing bud it will all fit into place for you sooner or later.

Eh, maybe they're not whalers fans. Did you try telling them you're a redwings guy? Maybe the penguins?!

Sheesh.. okay, try the Los Angeles teams. You cant hate them.

the best thing about my name.....im a devils fan. whalers is just keeping the memory alive.i tried whalers92 which is last year they were in Hartford

i didnt find it to be difficult, it just became very redundant. the game has a lot of variety and its gorgeous to look at, but after eliminating everyone i could and reaching level 20, i lost interest.

bad ass game! right now I got the telsa armor with a321 plasma rifle,laser gatlin and fawkes as a follower who prety much flatens everything. I wanted to screw that lady in tenpenny tower who kept spreading her legs. let the ghouls over run it though

I don't seem to be having any trouble with the game, but maybe that's because of my familiarity with the previous two. So far I love it- it was a little rough right off the bat when I found my way into the school with the raiders, but since then I found my groove so to speak. Though it does drive me nuts having to reload a save because Dogmeat gets his dumb ass killed, lol.

One thing, I don't usually pick up guide books, but with this game it's more than helpful. There is just so much to do and quests to follow up on it's almost ridiculous...

Hard? Not at all.... just have to use your nogging. I have beat it countless times and am replaying it yet again

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Hardest games I've played: Battletoads, Silver Surfer (more like Silver Shit), Double Dragon 3 (also craptacular), TMNT (NES)

JayJohn85

Banned
Mines and bottlecap mines are your friend.
Snipers rifles and sneakery is oh so cool
I'm a bad ass wastelander
I really love the perks

lalala....

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Great game. Not that hard though. Which is fine. Its hard enough to keep it interesting but not so hard to the point of being impossible. I think they found the perfect balance of difficulty with this game. The slow mo kill cam thing is fuckin awesome!!!

Great game. Not that hard though. Which is fine. Its hard enough to keep it interesting but not so hard to the point of being impossible. I think they found the perfect balance of difficulty with this game. The slow mo kill cam thing is fuckin awesome!!!

Oh I so fucking agree the VATS kills are the best. Seeing them explode all over the place. Just awesome. My only problem is they took out the eye and groin shots from the first games....

U know what..I was lookin on the net to see what a good game would be to buy, this oone website said metal gear solid(the most recent one) is the #1 game out, I bought thatgame and it sucks. Too hard, too hard its not even fun

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I guess I lucked out and found the big guns very early on - once I found those, the world was my burnt, crispy oyster.

JayJohn85

Banned
U know what..I was lookin on the net to see what a good game would be to buy, this oone website said metal gear solid(the most recent one) is the #1 game out, I bought thatgame and it sucks. Too hard, too hard its not even fun

It is to my great shame that I havent played MS4 yet. Has it been ported to the 360 yet? Anyway man dont get discouraged, I sense You Might be new to metal gear solid and have dived in at number 4(the deep end) Sure they would have tried to design it to not discourage new players which wouldnt be successful as its really a fans hobby horse tbh. Anyway point is man you cant treat MSG exactly like alot of other FPS games. By this I mean you cant just charge in and blast your way through everything which in most other FPS games you can do, Which makes them quite formulaic. Once you take your time make use of stealth and subtlety which may seem slow or might even bore you at start if your into the heavy charges. But after a while once you get good at it, it will flow faster and will be like conducting a symphony of carnage that fookers dont know about till its far too late.

Lust

Lost at Birth
just finished the Mothership Zeta DLC on my new character and now he's freaking unstoppable in the capital wasteland at level 5 lol. alien weapons pwns! I downloaded The Pitt as well but havnt got to it yet.

ok i just beat fallout 3, luckily i saved it before goin to see EL. It had an abrupt ending..whats this i hear about broken steel? worth getting?:)
[ps3] also, is online game play good??

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
There's a mod called Wasteland Survivor that makes this game much more difficult.

* Increased realism thru the need to eat, sleep and drink water regularly

* You get an empty water bottle after drinking from a water bottle. You can then use it to refill water from any water source.

* Food no longer gives any HP. But they are now essential to your survival. So eat plenty!

* Food Sanitizer now reduces rads on food and water instead of increasing health gained.

* Natural rad recovery to compensate for the increased rad gain you will get thru eating and drinking.

* Cannibal Love! Cannibals are able to recover a great deal of energy and fluids when they eat someone. Yummy!

* Hazy vision and random chance to pass out when suffering from extreme dehydration, hunger or sleep depravation.

* No more instant healing from sleep. Your health and limbs heal naturally over time instead.

* Doctors Boost Perk! Doctors and your infirmary now give you a big boost to natural regen instead of instantly healing you.

* No more Stimpak spamming! Stimpaks now heal over time instad. And using more than 4 stims at a time will cause you to overdose on them, damaging you over time.

* Classic Addictions! Drugs behave similarly to Fallout 1 & 2, greatly increasing durations and giving you the ability to recover from addictions over time.

* Chemist! Chemist perk works very diffrently now. It now doubles the effects of chems, but halves the duration. It does not affect the after-effects thou.