• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you answer your cell phone when you're sitting on the can?

Answer your phone when you're on the can?

• yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • no

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Hell, even before cell phones, I always had a phone in the shitter - but I have to admit, the camera and video functions make it so much more fun.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
In the future, when we have hologram conversations with each other, this will change.

That said, I want a transporter at the bottom of my toilet. "One to beam up!"

Yeah, about that. Every time you've heard a muffled "bombs away" or "direct hit"...

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have no friends, so there´s really no point [puts on another The Smiths album and continues to stare out the window].

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Of course. It makes me feel like I'm multitasking and therefore being efficient.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I only answer my cell phone on toilet if it is instruction on how to disconnect the bomb that is under my toilet.

Today I called BlueBalls while I sat on the toilet. I had to share with him the glorious cacophony that was my bowel movement as I had combined it with tossing my cat in the shower and closing the door. I also had my vacuum on in the room, and had painted myself heliotrope.

Performance art is very cathartic.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I personally don't. I do however surf the interwebz.

My brother schedules his phone calls to me around his crunch sessions. Every single week he calls me and halfway through the convo I hear gas, and then a flush. He's even sent me .mp3 files of his shits, along with photos. He really does love poop, especially his own.