• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dipshit American Dentist Kills Beloved Cecil the Lion

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
fuck'em, fuck that Lion, and good job dentist dude (now sell Cecil's hide on ebay so I can buy it.)

I live in America, The Greatest Country in the World! Let their Government handle it.
:facepalm:

"Zimbabwean baffled by foreign concern for killed lion."

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-man-killed-lion-keeps-low-profile-amid-055219642.html#

Apparently Lions get killed everyday in Zimbabwe that they could care less about Cecil. To them it's another Lion biting the dust. Which makes sense cause they have other things to worry about such as, SURVIVAL! We as Americans have luxuries, food, electricity, and good cool water to quench our thirst on hot summer days that we tend to forget (more like, not giving a fuck) the struggle the Zimbabweans endure. Yet, we in America give a shit about a Lion most of us have never seen or planned on seeing. In contrast, the Zimbabweans make an excellent point, half of me wants to side with them, and I too want the dentist to give Lions free dental care. But, the other half of me says fuck'em, fuck that Lion, and good job dentist dude (now sell Cecil's hide on ebay so I can buy it.)

I live in America, The Greatest Country in the World! Let their Government handle it.

It's really shitty that people feel the need to kill magnificent creatures such as these for the thrill of it. I friggin love animals, but yeah, the reaction to this lion being killed is a bit overboard. Death threats? Really?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
"Zimbabwean baffled by foreign concern for killed lion."

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-man-killed-lion-keeps-low-profile-amid-055219642.html#

Apparently Lions get killed everyday in Zimbabwe that they could care less about Cecil. To them it's another Lion biting the dust. Which makes sense cause they have other things to worry about such as, SURVIVAL! We as Americans have luxuries, food, electricity, and good cool water to quench our thirst on hot summer days that we tend to forget (more like, not giving a fuck) the struggle the Zimbabweans endure. Yet, we in America give a shit about a Lion most of us have never seen or planned on seeing. In contrast, the Zimbabweans make an excellent point, half of me wants to side with them, and I too want the dentist to give Lions free dental care. But, the other half of me says fuck'em, fuck that Lion, and good job dentist dude (now sell Cecil's hide on ebay so I can buy it.)

I won't speak for anyone else, but as for me, I care about the lion, because he DIDN'T deserve to die, so some asshole can hang a trophy. I care more because in this country it's very rare an animal deserves to die, but frequently people do. In fact that old saying, "The more time I spend with animals, the less I like humans", is pretty much how I feel. They likely don't get it, because over there, people don't get away with being douche bags on a daily basis...they just dole out justice.

I am speechless when I heard about what happened to "Cecil" a famous lion
What can possibly be gained from killing an Endangered Animal as famous as this??
it will not be just "Cecil" gone from the Pride in that part of Africa. For the law of the Pride is that a new Male who wants to lead the Pride kills the offspring of the Former Lord so his progeny can take over. "Cecil" been eliminated in the way he has been means that there is no protection for the cubs he fathered. So they will perish too. See , how the actions of an individual with a shotgun can alter thye balance? I just dont know.
That individual let down the Human Race , baaddddddlllllllyyyy by his actions

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I won't speak for anyone else, but as for me, I care about the lion, because he DIDN'T deserve to die, so some asshole can hang a trophy. I care more because in this country it's very rare an animal deserves to die, but frequently people do. In fact that old saying, "The more time I spend with animals, the less I like humans", is pretty much how I feel. They likely don't get it, because over there, people don't get away with being douche bags on a daily basis...they just dole out justice.

How would you feel about this creep being extradited? Apparently we have an extradition treaty with Zimbabwe. And if we expect other countries to turn over criminals to us for prosecution, I think we should honor that treaty. In fact, I'd kick some money into a fund to "hunt" the bastard down if he goes into hiding. Catch the punk and put him on a plane to Zimbabwe, I say. And what happens, happens.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
How would you feel about this creep being extradited? Apparently we have an extradition treaty with Zimbabwe. And if we expect other countries to turn over criminals to us for prosecution, I think we should honor that treaty. In fact, I'd kick some money into a fund to "hunt" the bastard down if he goes into hiding. Catch the punk and put him on a plane to Zimbabwe, I say. And what happens, happens.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with it, but I think he'll suffer more here, then there. He should pay for his crimes, and which ever countries is harshest, that's who gets him.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Suffering is redemption and all things in life require balance. May this coward be chased until he can run no more. A putting down of a man of education and cunning can be quite a challenge, even sporting. His head might not be nailed onto a wall but his remains can be stuffed into a crawlspace. Let the games begin...