• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Devon Michaels / Micheals

Hi Rod-- what Vegas titan friends are you referring to? He doesn't really hang out with anyone here and I'm not looking to break anyone into the biz-- I don't like new boys-- I like boys that already know what they're doing!! LOL!! Guys like Tyler Knight, Lee Stone, Randy Spears, Evan Stone-and my favorite- Billy Glyde- just to name a few, but I don't live in LA anymore and I'm really not so interested in shooting with other guys-- that's not saying i won't, just don't have any plans right now.... I'm looking to shoot some hot girl-girl hopefully in January after CES but I don't want to announce it until we shoot it-- it will be hot and harder than previous girl-girl stuff- and maybe I'll do some boy-girl while I'm there too. Who knows... I never say never. I've been very busy traveling, dancing, and I have a club in Illinois too, and haven't had much time to shoot, though I do have two full-length videos ready to post and plenty of clips and pix in the can. So we shall see what the new year brings. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for your continued support! Glad you like the bbg-- I read on another board that fans hate that-- jeez- that was ALWAYS my favorite - in real life and film-- such a bummer reading that guys aren't into it-- I hope that was just those guys because it sure was fun for me!!
Devon

Thanks for all the info -- all the best. Of course it's greedy, but here's one hopeful vote that things turn out for the b/g or b/b/g side at the show. :)

DevonMichaels

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys-- just a note for everyone coming to the avn show in vegas--- come by the myclubmanagement booth--- it's booth 4063 and I'll be signing there Friday from 2-7pm and Saturday from noon until 5pm---
Hope to see you there!
Devon Michaels
myspace.com/realdevonmichaels

DevonMichaels

Official Checked Star Member
Hmmm-- Nina Mercedez with rabbit toys in VIP 54--Vicki Vette for Dannis Hard Drive--can't remember the name of the movie but I play a rock star and she's my groupie---
Stormy in Three Wishes--- and Lex- of course Lex LOL- that's a given!!! Lee Stone in Hustler Busty #6--Voodoo and Devon Lane double teaming me in Wicked SEx Party 6--Mark Davis in same movie--- super hot orgy movie-- loved it!!! The new scene of Zeb and myself at the pool-- hot and real and Evan Stone---both shot for my site and both amazing ! Oh yeah and I loved Alex Sanders in Valley 911--- Kinda hard to narrow it down!

Wow Devon Michaels is on these boards?! You have always been one of my favorites! You are absolutely beautiful! Was wondering if there is anyone in particular in the business that you love working with?

in my dreams she throws me on the bed an man handles me until i can't hold out from my volcano of cum...but its just a dream:dunno:

fitnessphotos

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No, I don't. I've also worked with DeeAnn, but we never had the chance to work with the two of them together.

I really like that you have named three G/G scenes.

Nina Mercedez with rabbit toys in VIP 54
Great scene. I like the one with Nina in Another Woman's Eyes a little better.

Vicki Vette for Dannis Hard Drive--can't remember the name of the movie but I play a rock star and she's my groupie
This scene came out on a DVD called Alien Love Fantasy (unfortunately for those who haven't got it yet, it has been discontinued like almost every other Danni movie)

Stormy in Three Wishes
Again, great scene, and the burning candle stuck in your ass was a nice additional shot...:D

I don't know how well you remember all the G/G scenes you have shot, but I really like all of them, especially the ones with:
- Carolyn Monroe in Horny House Calls
- Harley Davis in Body Builders In Heat 18
- Nikki in School Of Hard Knockers 2
- Ava Vincent in True Power
- Stormy Daniels in American Girls 2.

And of course the movie Alpha Female with Kim Chambers for California Wildcats is a real treat to watch.

Devon, as one of ur fans, we always looking forward to see ur new scene with Zeb. Hoping to see ur scene with Zeb in series like naughty america, e.g in gym (showing both ur sweaty muscular body shape), shower etc. Always supporting u ~!!