• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I take it from your answer you don't highly regard your other currently active models. :confused:

What? Where do you get that from? That's not remotely the case. Just because we have those three gals on our current banner doesn't mean we won't change it up eventually. Those are just the three gals who we have on it at the moment.

Are you serious? :shocked:

Just in case you are, here are two random examples from her last sets:
eyes and feet.

I think if Photoshop didn't exist she couldn't have modeled. :o

I'ts not that easy to see. And even if each of her pictures was photoshoped, it's always for skin details, colors, hiding a little something... Same for her videos. It does not morph the body. What we see in the videos is still a real woman... And she is freakin hot no matter how fake her boobs are.

I'ts not that easy to see. And even if each of her pictures was photoshoped, it's always for skin details, colors, hiding a little something... Same for her videos. It does not morph the body. What we see in the videos is still a real woman... And she is freakin hot no matter how fake her boobs are.

Exactly man, right on. Now she needs to return to modeling!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No, I believe she will be back. It may take a while because of all of this, but she's still active and like I said, she posts new photos and such to her twitter and Myspace accounts regularly.

As I said...

Attachments

• denise-iphone.jpg
    denise-iphone.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 848

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
HA! Love it.

Another iPhone gem from Denise...

Attachments

• denise-iphone2.jpg
    denise-iphone2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,529

bigboobsfan

Closed Account
Denise isn't gone. She'll be back in some form and she's still posting actively to her twitter and MySpace pages.....

Hope you are not serious: Denise is gone, totally!!! ************************ EDIT: Model's Personal information deleted. Read rules.
Her yahoo group is totally blocked, her official facebook blocked too.

It was a great experience but.......finished!

BYE DENISE :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hope you are not serious: Denise is gone, totally!!! No one knows anything about her since 2 months,
Her yahoo group is totally blocked, her official facebook blocked too.

It was a great experience but.......finished!

BYE DENISE :cool:

No one knows anything, huh? Well, I happen to know and she's definitely NOT gone. The photos I've been posting should be proof enough of that. And her Yahoo Group is hardly blocked:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/denisemilani

Get your facts straight, and stop posting personal information about the models, too.

Attachments

• denise-tandress.jpg
    denise-tandress.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,111
Interesting development in her case:

EDIT: Once again. DO NOT post personal information. Read rules.

Periscope Media sent me this on their general list.

EDITED:
I feel sorta bad revealing this, but it IS public record. Don't get mad at me. :)

I don't usually post twice in a row... but holy SHIT. This thing reads like a soap opera. Forged signatures? Unauthorized debits from MDJ's business account?

Fakkin' A!

Read point #70 in the first document. Wow! :eek:

This is what greed does...

Sid49

Banned
This accentuates the contrast between her outer beauty and inner ugliness.
Turning her back to someone who made her who she is and probably payed for all her plastic surgeries is just disgusting.
Add betrayal to dishonesty, greed, cruelty, hypocrisy and narcism.
:pukey:

Who doesn't agree with me now ??? :thefinger

Interesting development in her case:

EDITED:

Periscope Media sent me this on their general list.

Wow... lots of interesting stuff in there. It is true, she is officially married AND has a kid.

I feel sorta bad revealing this, but it IS public record. Don't get mad at me. :)

lol I dont see what the big deal is now she is a certified MILF whose husband goes to sleep every night knowing that all over the world men are jacking off to his wife lol.