• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This accentuates the contrast between her outer beauty and inner ugliness.
Turning her back to someone who made her who she is and probably payed for all her plastic surgeries is just disgusting.
Add betrayal to dishonesty, greed, cruelty, hypocrisy and narcism.
:pukey:

Translation: I don't know what I'm talking about, but since I'm a Denise denier I must use this to my advantage.

Denise shouldn't have to pay for the media companies mistake. You've backed yourself into a rhetorical corner and instead of just letting it go, you'll harp on this for a dozen pages of posts. Really sad.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The bottom line is that it is a huge mess and it's sad that something that was so successful and positive and cool for a long time devolved into this. Everyone involved deserves better.

Translation: I don't know what I'm talking about, but since I'm a Denise denier I must use this to my advantage.

Denise shouldn't have to pay for the media companies mistake. You've backed yourself into a rhetorical corner and instead of just letting it go, you'll harp on this for a dozen pages of posts. Really sad.

This man is spot on...rep for ya, brotha :glugglug:

Sid49

Banned

Please add me to your ignore list. Thank you. :)

PS I guess there is some comfort in knowing you were not the only one fooled by this scam.

marc si

Banned
This is what greed does...

Found the link to the documents in another site.
There are a few points there that doesn't make sense, but overall I think it is an accurate depiction of what happened.
I thought there is nothing juicier than her boobs, I guess I was wrong.

Hell... It wouldn't bother me at all... be kind of a turn on. Plus I get to bang her every night!

It wouldnt bother me either lol not saying it would. I'm saying whats the big deal? There are plenty of married models with kids I jerk it too case and point: Lucy Becker and Michelle Marsh if she wants to keep her life provate thats fine with me. What hypocracy we say we dont want celebs to be left along and life normal lives and then get angry at them when they try. all that being said he may not be an attractive bloke if he's 56 and she married may have been more about money. But I cant say that for sure its her life either way.

I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANY OF THIS I JUST WANT HER TO RETURN TO MODELING AND SHOW US HER TOPLESS TITS!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
for the posters that seem to have some type of problem with Denise why do you keep coming back to this thread?. Jesus, no on cares...get a life.

Seriously. I mean, who in their right mind would come to a thread of a model they don't like, again and again and again and rehash the same crap, again and again and again and again? Life is short enough as it is, why waste the little time you do have doing that?

UNreal. :horse:

Okay like I said she needs to go topless at least once and nobody give me that "its not classy bullshit" cause it can always be tasteful when you go to a museum most of the pictures are of at the very least topless women it art! and dammit its cruel not to show them!

Okay like I said she needs to go topless at least once and nobody give me that "its not classy bullshit" cause it can always be tasteful when you go to a museum most of the pictures are of at the very least topless women it art! and dammit its cruel not to show them!

by what has happened in the periscope issue i would say that she may not be cruel, but she is a mean bitch... She can be the hot enough or her boobs can be real but she has erased them with her actions... however, she looks good for being such close to 40....

Man, I've read enough of this crap.

I had to register to respond, so here it goes: WHY IS DENISE A MEAN BITCH???

She doesn't owe any of us anything, anything at all. She had a gig where she did classic glamour photography and became tremendously successful because SHE'S THE HOTTEST THING EVER TO WALK ON TWO FEET, and I've been looking since the 60's.

Now she's had a falling out with her photographer/producer team, the particulars of which aren't known to anybody except the principles involved. All you clowns who think you know what there is to know about this and blame her ought to cite your sources or shut the F up. I sure hope some you never get on a jury somewhere when you have to separate fact from your imagination.

Don't like Denise teasing you? Get over it. From EVERY credible source I've yet seen she won't bare it all no matter how much some of you resent the fact. If she ever does it'll be a decision of her own and for her own reasons, not a needy reaction to ravening dogs demanding flesh.

Denise Milani has blessed us with images of physical perfection unlike any before, if you boil it all down. They require some imagination to extract whatever erotic value you seek, but that's the way it goes. It doesn't make her a bitch or hoe or anything else because she won't cater to all the perversions going out there.

this thread officially sux. especially when you have people just signing up to throw in more words. look at me...i'm contributing to it's suckiness.

Denise Milani is one of the most beautiful women in the world! Love you, Denise!

I'm a member of her Yahoo! group, and a recent email sent out by the moderator said that Denise was going through a difficult time. I don't mean to inquire into anything that's none of my business, but as a fan, I'm concerned about her. Whatever's going on, I hope she pulls through!

Man, I've read enough of this crap.

I had to register to respond, so here it goes: WHY IS DENISE A MEAN BITCH???

She doesn't owe any of us anything, anything at all. She had a gig where she did classic glamour photography and became tremendously successful because SHE'S THE HOTTEST THING EVER TO WALK ON TWO FEET, and I've been looking since the 60's.

From what i understand she and her husband didnt play fair with the periscope media guy and even used a false document to get the guy out of the ecuation