• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Whatever caused the situation, none of knows the exact details. Stick to what we know, Denise is super hot, the fact she never did a nude shoot even raises her value :) Of course I would like to see her completely nude, but thats not likely to happen anytime soon. Why should she show more than is needed when she has a huge fan base even without going nude? I dont think I know an "adult" model who would become this popular without even showing her tits.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Whatever caused the situation, none of knows the exact details. Stick to what we know, Denise is super hot, the fact she never did a nude shoot even raises her value :) Of course I would like to see her completely nude, but thats not likely to happen anytime soon. Why should she show more than is needed when she has a huge fan base even without going nude? I dont think I know an "adult" model who would become this popular without even showing her tits.

There actually was something posted to her Yahoo Group and it was allowed at first, but I see it's now been scrubbed. It was basically the counter complaint by Denise's former webmasters against her and her team. Ultimately, no one will know the real truth of who is right and wrong and who did what to whom (I have no idea, so don't ask me) but I do know that it is a very complex story to say the least and not nearly as cut and dried as everyone has been led to believe over the past several months.

There actually was something posted to her Yahoo Group and it was allowed at first, but I see it's now been scrubbed. It was basically the counter complaint by Denise's former webmasters against her and her team. Ultimately, no one will know the real truth of who is right and wrong and who did what to whom (I have no idea, so don't ask me) but I do know that it is a very complex story to say the least and not nearly as cut and dried as everyone has been led to believe over the past several months.

I agree that being said this makes me want her to do topless even more I just feels like she owes us for some reason.

There actually was something posted to her Yahoo Group and it was allowed at first, but I see it's now been scrubbed. It was basically the counter complaint by Denise's former webmasters against her and her team.

I saw that too. It was a post from Matt, her photographer, which was just a link to the legal documents telling his side of the story. He claims he's the one that posted to the Yahoo group as Denise and thanked the group's moderator for letting him post it there. The next day it was gone.

Seriously. I mean, who in their right mind would come to a thread of a model they don't like, again and again and again and rehash the same crap, again and again and again and again? Life is short enough as it is, why waste the little time you do have doing that?

UNreal. :horse:

maybe because they think denise is the hottest girl but yet still hold out a shred of hope that she'll actually show something? and they come here to vent their frustration over someone who buys massive tits and doesn't show them off.
Maybe? idk just a thought... pass it along to your buddies dogbone and boston k? the 3 of you are the official denise thread admins aren't ya? :clap:

I don't blame her one bit for not showing more than she's comfortable with. Enhanced or not it's still her body and her call as to how much of it get's spread all over the web for guys like us to fantasize over.

I've never met Denise, or whatever her name is off the web and in private, but was a member of her website for years and just think she went to way more trouble than she needed to show her true nature than she would have if she was some phony who didn't care.
Yeah, it's what I choose to believe, but there's as much evidence to support that view as there is the guy who wants to say how selfish and ugly she is because they read this or that piece of drivel about this litigation.

Denise has made my life better. For someone that fine to have as positive an attitude on life as she does and to let it show through photographic images in the manner she does is just extraordinary. I'd go further and say she's made the whole world better in her unique way.

Whether or not she returns to modeling, I sincerely wish her the best.

marc si

Banned
Denise's body is perfect there is no doubt about that. AND she's had a kid that makes it even more impressive IMO fat women after kids need to lose the weight now they have no excuse.
Some women do gain 2, 3 even 4+ inches on their waist in their bone and other structure that they can actually do nothing about. It happens.

I think if Playboy is smart, they will keep an eye on how this situation with Denise goes. If fighting this legal situation drains her financially, it would be a perfect time for Playboy to swoop in to make her an offer she can't refuse.

She will eventually show her boobs, it is just a question of when. Cindy Margolis eventually ended up posing for Playboy.

But Denise has become a some what established celebrity albeit only on the net, and usually established celebrities only pose for Playboy once they start to fade. Very rare that an established female celebrity poses for Playboy at her peak. It is usually before she became famous or years after she hit her peak.

This thread cracks me up. It's a perfect example of arguing semantics. Any way I googled her real name and you find some better conversations on Denise and the drama going on in her life.