• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

While it is possible denise's tits are real, i have recently completed a course in college on human anatomy and from what i understand her breasts could likely be fake because her waist/height/weight ratio does not add up. It is the same for males also. Her waist and weight are far too small for her to have breasts that size. For example a 5'8" male can only make his muscles grow (naturally) by going to the gym and working out. However, there will come a point where he will be unable to increase his muscle mass because he is limited by his skeletal structure. The same goes for women. Denise's breasts are too large for a woman of her skeltal structure. However, having said that it is not impossible for her to have natural breasts that size.

Congratulations on completing your course. Anyone with eyes can see they're obviously fake. Shaped far too well. Look at Camwithher Carmen. They're real tit's and it's obvious.

While it is possible denise's tits are real, i have recently completed a course in college on human anatomy and from what i understand her breasts could likely be fake because her waist/height/weight ratio does not add up. It is the same for males also. Her waist and weight are far too small for her to have breasts that size. For example a 5'8" male can only make his muscles grow (naturally) by going to the gym and working out. However, there will come a point where he will be unable to increase his muscle mass because he is limited by his skeletal structure. The same goes for women. Denise's breasts are too large for a woman of her skeltal structure. However, having said that it is not impossible for her to have natural breasts that size.

Skeletal structure only determines somebody's general size. Yes all things being equal somebody 30cm taller is going to have bigger body parts and weigh more. Even then there will always be a good handful of genetic outliers among millions let alone billions of people. It's not unthinkable that somebody's breast size can be like that. It's not like breast are attached to the skeleton like other things are anyhow. It's not any different than people having abnormally large ears, eyes, feet or any other part of the body. Also like I said before, skeletal structure basically determines ones general size. That doesn’t mean there are signals that from go from it that tells muscles to stop growing. That happens because after a while your body will get to a point where it notices the amount of muscle it has is above what it needs, and that it has an imbalance of that compared to a normal amount of fat and it will then start self cannibalizing the muscle faster than you can gain it. At that point it doesn't need to eat away at the fat when it has a lot of muscle that also weighs it down more. It's even worse when you consider the human body evolved in situations where it had to maximize energy to keep itself from starving. It will only let itself go so far out of equilibrium. That's why to continue to gain muscle you need to put them under the right type of continual stress and eat an abundance of calories. Even then there is always a limit to how far you can push it, even when you mess around with hormones. Otherwise even people on steroids could get to a size of an elephant. I guess what I'm trying to say is genetic factors and your body's biochemistry have more to do with your body's limit on muscle growth than your skeleton...

...anyway while I'm not saying that her breast indisputably real, I don't think it's totally outside the realm of possibility for somebody to have them that size even with her structure.

Real or fake, I really don't give a crap. I just want to see them. And squeeze them. And lick them. And suck them. And then give that little pussy a workout of my own...

Skeletal structure only determines somebody's general size. Yes all things being equal somebody 30cm taller is going to have bigger body parts and weigh more. Even then there will always be a good handful of genetic outliers among millions let alone billions of people. It's not unthinkable that somebody's breast size can be like that. It's not like breast are attached to the skeleton like other things are anyhow. It's not any different than people having abnormally large ears, eyes, feet or any other part of the body. Also like I said before, skeletal structure basically determines ones general size. That doesn’t mean there are signals that from go from it that tells muscles to stop growing. That happens because after a while your body will get to a point where it notices the amount of muscle it has is above what it needs, and that it has an imbalance of that compared to a normal amount of fat and it will then start self cannibalizing the muscle faster than you can gain it. At that point it doesn't need to eat away at the fat when it has a lot of muscle that also weighs it down more. It's even worse when you consider the human body evolved in situations where it had to maximize energy to keep itself from starving. It will only let itself go so far out of equilibrium. That's why to continue to gain muscle you need to put them under the right type of continual stress and eat an abundance of calories. Even then there is always a limit to how far you can push it, even when you mess around with hormones. Otherwise even people on steroids could get to a size of an elephant. I guess what I'm trying to say is genetic factors and your body's biochemistry have more to do with your body's limit on muscle growth than your skeleton...

...anyway while I'm not saying that her breast indisputably real, I don't think it's totally outside the realm of possibility for somebody to have them that size even with her structure.

Umm, who cares? Anatomy discussions,hell no. Tits? Hell yeah.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...

Yippee, the SAME discussion starts again......

Well, there are no nude pics to talk about. What else is there?:1orglaugh

I've got something. If she were in say...a B or C cup, would anybody still consider her hot? I would. I think she is a beautiful woman. She does have a nice ass, shapely legs, and a pretty face with a beautiful smile. I'm a sucker for brunettes anyway.:2 cents:

Well, there are no nude pics to talk about. What else is there?:1orglaugh

I've got something. If she were in say...a B or C cup, would anybody still consider her hot? I would. I think she is a beautiful woman. She does have a nice ass, shapely legs, and a pretty face with a beautiful smile. I'm a sucker for brunettes anyway.:2 cents:

I think of her huge tits as a bonus to an already beautiful girl.