• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

I really dont understand why people get so offended when you point out that their posts or "contributions" are actually reposts.
If you're not sure, dont fucking post them then!
I can't really see the problem of checking a whole thread for pictures if almost all of them were to be original posts and not reposts.

The fact that people just don't feel like checking a long thread is actually based on the "sorry if repost thing", because nobody wants to skim thru a gazillion page long thread only to find constant reposts.

It isn't contributing to ANYTHING, only making the point of checking a whole thread even more pointless.

I really dont understand why people get so offended when you point out that their posts or "contributions" are actually reposts.
If you're not sure, dont fucking post them then!
I can't really see the problem of checking a whole thread for pictures if almost all of them were to be original posts and not reposts.

The fact that people just don't feel like checking a long thread is actually based on the "sorry if repost thing", because nobody wants to skim thru a gazillion page long thread only to find constant reposts.

It isn't contributing to ANYTHING, only making the point of checking a whole thread even more pointless.

or maybe it hasn't been posted within the last 30 of 59 pages so it is contributing to the users who also don't feel like going through every post in the thread. or perhaps its a certain users favorite gally and thats what they feel like sharing. we're here to appreciate, not only provide new links to those too lazy to go out and find them themselves.

or maybe it hasn't been posted within the last 30 of 59 pages so it is contributing to the users who also don't feel like going through every post in the thread. or perhaps its a certain users favorite gally and thats what they feel like sharing. we're here to appreciate, not only provide new links to those too lazy to go out and find them themselves.

Cause i come to the thread with hope, expecting she has shown the milkwagons she has on her chest