• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Ok here's something for all you BLIND people who worship this chick and think her boobs are the best thing in the world. If you look close in alot of her pics you will notice the reason she does not do topless shots. Her left nipple is almost on the side of her tit!! It's waaaaaaaayyyyyyy off! Look a few posts up at pic Tease-43, and you will see what I am talking about. I will admit she is a very attractive girl, but her tits are WHACK!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...

Ok here's something for all you BLIND people who worship this chick and think her boobs are the best thing in the world. If you look close in alot of her pics you will notice the reason she does not do topless shots. Her left nipple is almost on the side of her tit!! It's waaaaaaaayyyyyyy off! Look a few posts up at pic Tease-43, and you will see what I am talking about. I will admit she is a very attractive girl, but her tits are WHACK!

It looks to me that it appears that way because of the way the tit is hanging. It hangs that way because they are so damn BIG! :lame:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Stop talking utter shit.
Her nipples look fine to me in this pic.... http://www.sillyhooker.com/img/inde...g?action=big&size=original&fromthumbnail=true

I wrote that like 3 months ago,but still people insist on believing her tits are real, altough imho that dosen't mather, because she is extremely hot and sexy.

But:

1.Her tits are fake
2. They are badly done, the nipples are indeed way too much on the outside

Youll have to accept that, sooner or later!

Still she is top notch, and I am hopeing every day for topless pictures, thats why I am returning to this thread.
Cheers

I wrote that like 3 months ago,but still people insist on believing her tits are real, altough imho that dosen't mather, because she is extremely hot and sexy.

But:

1.Her tits are fake
2. They are badly done, the nipples are indeed way too much on the outside

Youll have to accept that, sooner or later!

Still she is top notch, and I am hopeing every day for topless pictures, thats why I am returning to this thread.
Cheers

I've seen worse boob jobs, and I've still :rubbel: off to them, so I can't see how hers could be a "badly done" job :D

She is absolutely the most complete woman on the planet!

She is lacking in a few areas...
1) she is a total tease and I doubt that will ever change
2) shes a total airhead

I still think she has pretty much the total package but I think Ewa Sonnet is the top female on the planet and she shows the goods!

plucap

Banned

1) she is a total tease and I doubt that will ever change
2) shes a total airhead
I think that's somehow connected for some reason :D
She's absolutely godlike but thing is I can't jerk off to her anymore, it's too boring. I don't see why some of you have to defend her like we don't have the right to complain. Personally, I just think it's a shame that she doesn't show them off and I don't see any point to it really since she's 99% there.

Would never in the world pay for her site when all I get is same stuff over and over. But hey, nothing you can do about it except whine on the boards, I'm just saying I rather jerk off to the numerous girls in her league who do nudes/hardcore :)
My :2 cents:

So.. uh.. AGAIN with the nipple airbrushing?? You've GOT to be kidding me. What's the point of doing a set like this if you aren't really going to DO it?? What a letdown, her fans should be pissed.. I know I am.