• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Demi Scott

hey people!

So did the HC shoot chapter 2 turns out to be just another tease?

Please update....

soz peeps for the late reply but i watched the "Hardcore Shoot: chapter 2" scene a couple of days ago when it first came out and its nothing to be excited about hence the lateness of this post! to me , the scene only seems to be a filler not even a tease, chapter 1 was a tease , i mean im a big big fan of demi but the scene was too short and she barely took her boobs out before it ended. The good thing to take out of it is that this time she stated that she will be doing a hardcore scene, now we have to wait for "Hardcore Shoot : Chapter 3". :( im not gonna get excited until i see it with my own eyes.

:hatsoff:

soz peeps for the late reply but i watched the "Hardcore Shoot: chapter 2" scene a couple of days ago when it first came out and its nothing to be excited about hence the lateness of this post! to me , the scene only seems to be a filler not even a tease, chapter 1 was a tease , i mean im a big big fan of demi but the scene was too short and she barely took her boobs out before it ended. The good thing to take out of it is that this time she stated that she will be doing a hardcore scene, now we have to wait for "Hardcore Shoot : Chapter 3". :( im not gonna get excited until i see it with my own eyes.

thanks again :)

demiscott

Pending Official Checked Star Member

demiscott

Pending Official Checked Star Member

"Hardcore shoot: chapter 1" scene at wankitnow.com has just come out

http://www.wankitnow.com/free/girls.php?m=13

and as promised here is the review:

the scene starts with demi scott (aka mercedes) entering the flat, she starts by asking about the guy who is gonna fuck her whom hasn't turned up as yet. she acts excited about doing a hardcore shoot for the first time, she strips and then begins to talk about what she wants to do with the guy like getting fucked up the ass first and then giving him a blowjob .. etc. then "supposedly" the guy turns up with a cam and demi askes why he has one, only for demi to look back at the camera and say " aaah i was only joking! you didnt thing i would do that today did you? looks like you dont know me then" then i thought WHAT!! why call it a hardcore shoot when its a case of will she wont she do it! only a tease! hardcore is hardcore there is no two way bout it! but anyway i hope it will get harder by the chapter as its only the 1st instalment :D and to be fare she was hinting at the end that she will be doing a hardcore shoot exclusively for wankitnow very soon as they are very persuasive. From the hints i think that chapter 2 will be a blowjob scene, as she says in the clip that will be next. At least i hope so!;)

i'll keep yuz updated

But i like been a tease :))) xx