• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Demi Scott

This could be amazing news but i don't want to excite myself too much so i will just wait and see what happens. :)

:rolleyes: i know, im a member there and i will let everyone know as and when it comes out:) i just hope its not a simulation scene like "sisters handjob" for the same site!! but i would of thought hardcore means hardcore? fingers crossed anyway... :bowdown:

she is definitely getting naughtier, on her profile at wankitnow they recently updated her profile. she said on it that she likes to be ass fucked. man i love this girl so much!!!! :D

"Hardcore shoot: chapter 1" scene at wankitnow.com has just come out

http://www.wankitnow.com/free/girls.php?m=13

and as promised here is the review:

the scene starts with demi scott (aka mercedes) entering the flat, she starts by asking about the guy who is gonna fuck her whom hasn't turned up as yet. she acts excited about doing a hardcore shoot for the first time, she strips and then begins to talk about what she wants to do with the guy like getting fucked up the ass first and then giving him a blowjob .. etc. then "supposedly" the guy turns up with a cam and demi askes why he has one, only for demi to look back at the camera and say " aaah i was only joking! you didnt thing i would do that today did you? looks like you dont know me then" then i thought WHAT!! why call it a hardcore shoot when its a case of will she wont she do it! only a tease! hardcore is hardcore there is no two way bout it! but anyway i hope it will get harder by the chapter as its only the 1st instalment :D and to be fare she was hinting at the end that she will be doing a hardcore shoot exclusively for wankitnow very soon as they are very persuasive. From the hints i think that chapter 2 will be a blowjob scene, as she says in the clip that will be next. At least i hope so!;)

i'll keep yuz updated
:hatsoff:

the scene starts with demi scott (aka mercedes) entering the flat, she starts by asking about the guy who is gonna fuck her whom hasn't turned up as yet. she acts excited about doing a hardcore shoot for the first time, she strips and then begins to talk about what she wants to do with the guy like getting fucked up the ass first and then giving him a blowjob .. etc. then "supposedly" the guy turns up with a cam and demi askes why he has one, only for demi to look back at the camera and say " aaah i was only joking! you didnt thing i would do that today did you? looks like you dont know me then" then i thought WHAT!! why call it a hardcore shoot when its a case of will she wont she do it! only a tease! hardcore is hardcore there is no two way bout it! but anyway i hope it will get harder by the chapter as its only the 1st instalment :D and to be fare she was hinting at the end that she will be doing a hardcore shoot exclusively for wankitnow very soon as they are very persuasive. From the hints i think that chapter 2 will be a blowjob scene, as she says in the clip that will be next. At least i hope so!;)

i'll keep yuz updated

Let's hope it's not going to be 100% teasing and that Demi actually goes all the way! It's hard to tell what the final results will be.

i'll keep yuz updated

Amazing!! guys!!

let's keep it on :nanner::bowdown:

wintv

Banned

Its obviously an ongoing saga hence Chapter 1, if the hardcore scene was supposed to be in the first one it would have ended at that, then it wouldnt have been in chapters in the first place, it would of just been called "Hardcore Scene" or shoot or whatever! Anyway she never states she is actually going to do a hardcore scene, just if she does she will be doing it for wankitnow ... So only time will tell and maybe how much she is going to demand to do it LOL!

Its obviously an ongoing saga hence Chapter 1, if the hardcore scene was supposed to be in the first one it would have ended at that, then it wouldnt have been in chapters in the first place, it would of just been called "Hardcore Scene" or shoot or whatever! Anyway she never states she is actually going to do a hardcore scene, just if she does she will be doing it for wankitnow ... So only time will tell and maybe how much she is going to demand to do it LOL!

well as a member of the site and a very very big fan of "mercedes" i really hope so!!:D Keep up the good work WIN.com!! i know she never actually stated that she is going to do hardcore, she only hinted that she might do. But if the shoot (chapters) ends without hardcore, why is it called "hardcore shoot" in the first place?