• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Demi Scott

I think it's obvious now that her supposed hardcore set for WiN was a crock of shit, and just designed to dupe more people into joining the site.

I hear ya dude, but i do think she will eventually do a hardcore scene.. they are trying to milk as much money as possible out of it though! i am a member of WIN.com and i have to say Demi had a very big part in me signing up.. I say this because WIN.com have come out with a DVD called "Girls Next Door: DEMI SCOTT" which has 6 scenes some that have just come out in the members area and a couple that haven't even been shown to us paying members!! :dunno: considering that these dvd's are made by our money we ( the members) should be first to see it!!:mad: ANYWAY back to that Dvd one of the scenes is not on the site yet and its called SISTERS SHOWER BJ check the back cover! cant wait for it to be put on the site!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004VZRCVK

:hatsoff:

Re: Demi Scott

As the saying goes, I'll believe when I see it. There are other movies on there using language such as 'BJ', 'Hardcore' and 'sex' in the title, and yet it's all pretty tame.