• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delete Facebook Now

Regardless of what you think of facebook or cuckerberg, to be lectured to by these piece-of-shit congressmen about trust and accountability, he was a sympathetic figure at least in that setting.

On a more serious note, watching fossils like Hatch and Feinstein trying to figure out the digital age is a reason why we need term limits

4B0D952A00000578-0-image-a-2_1523464159402.jpg

So who here thinks there will actually be any real consequences or damage done with all this daily information coming out?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mark Zuckerberg's net worth is over $60 billion, he can pay for the best lawyers and Washington insiders/lobbyist to make untraceable "donations" aka bribes to senators and congress, and all Facebook and Mark will get is a public severe talking to, maybe pay a few billion in fines and make some changes to Facebook privacy policy, and everyone will be happy.
Even Trump may get a "donation" to tweet something in Facebook's favor.

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-net-worth-priscilla-chan-2017-10

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That facebook shit only worked on people already prone to stupidity. It's still a yuge violation and breach of the public trust and Suckerberg should probably spend some time in prison for it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Apart from the I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so very sorry. I'm so terribly sorry, I'm so awfully sorry dog & pony show on Capitol Hill awhile back (which so far has amounted to absolutely NOTHING), does anyone here have an opinion as to why Markie Mark Suckerberg and his partner in crime, Sheryl "The Squirrel" Sandberg, have been let off the hook in regard to an alleged violation of a consent decree signed in 2011?

Facebook Settles FTC Charges That It Deceived Consumers By Failing To Keep Privacy Promises

To give a hint, I believe that the answer to that why looks something like this:

diroX6LAT.jpg

I've been of the opinion (since Day 1) that Facebook is nothing more than a clever piece of spyware that people have willingly installed on their computers and mobile devices. On multiple occasions it's been shown that various (hidden) elements of the software have uploaded contacts, phone numbers, email addresses, etc. Zuckie gets caught, squirts some fake tears and goes on about his business. Meanwhile, the sheeple say, "well, it's free and I ain't got nuffin' to hide... and he said all he's doin' is enhancin' the user experience." So they keep using it and he keeps selling their data and money is made. I've never had it. And I never will. But I'm relatively certain that at least some of the email spam and phishing phone calls I get are because of my association with people who have me in their contact lists.

And now it seems that even though I wouldn't have a device with Fakebook loaded on it, if someone takes my picture and includes it in a Facebook post, their facial recognition algorithm will attempt to identify ME! Well, just apologize for doing that too, Markie (and send a bribe... I mean "campaign donation" to the ranking Dem or Repub who might cause a problem).