• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delete Facebook Now

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've never had it and I see it as a time waster, so I'm baffled as to why people get hooked on it in the first place. Yeah, I can see how people become enamored with keeping up with family, old classmates and (actual) friends. But apart from all of the fake friends, fake lives and childish drama that goes on (kinda like this place sometimes), the price you pay is having to install a piece of spyware on your PC or mobile device, that uploads your contact lists, tracks you and your location (even when you're traveling) and uses complex algorithms to link you to other people - it's like they're trying to create a giant collective hive. It's "free" simply because Facebook sells your data... or to be more accurate (in Zuckerberg speak), sells access to your data.

Zuckerberg and his feminazi henchwoman, Sheryl Sandberg, are both highly intelligent... and equally crooked. Here's what wedge-headed Zuck thinks of his users:
"They trust me — dumb fucks," says Zuckerberg in one of the instant messages.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
How information is like snacks, money, and drugs—to your brain

"Can’t stop checking your phone, even when you’re not expecting any important messages? Blame your brain. A new study by researchers at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business has found that information acts on the brain’s dopamine-producing reward system in the same way as money or food. “To the brain, information is its own reward,"

http://newsroom.haas.berkeley.edu/how-information-is-like-snacks-money-and-drugs-to-your-brain/

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why You Should Be Worried About Facebook's Metaverse

I only have a fake facebook account, I use it to see some stuff posted to facebook or when a site wants me to create a new account or login with facebook, so I use my fake facebook account.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never been on social media, and I never will. I have a phone you can call or text to, and if you're my friend or family, you know where I live., and if I wanna know about you, I'll get ahold of you by the same methods. It's bad enough I have to wear this silly aluminum foil hat, so the government doesn't know what I'm thinking at all times.

I only have a fake facebook account, I use it to see some stuff posted to facebook or when a site wants me to create a new account or login with facebook, so I use my fake facebook account.
This. I have a couple fake accounts actually, based on historical or fictional figures, right down to the birthdate & occupation. I find it funny imagining the person datamining my facebook data.

I do have one "real" FB for my real friends, but all my biographical data (like my birthdate) is fake. I can tell who my real friends are by who posts on my real b-day.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Highlights From Facebook Whistleblower Testifying At Senate Hearing

Funny story, I've signed up using a fake name for those "Free stuff" websites where they send you free physical trials & promos, and now it's come to the point where I've gotten "Pre-approved" credit card applications under those fake names, complete with a "temporary/trial" credit card with those names. I actually love getting those.

I recall that Mark's FB account is a god-account that can see anyone on facebook. It that still a thing?