• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delete Facebook Now

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I have always been of the thought that what you post is public forever. Shit, my resume on job sites from a decade ago still get me phone calls.

Personal information posted on the web can bite you in the ass. Many employers do those searches. They ask on some applications of your Facebook and other social media things. Stay away. If your friends or past acquaintances don't make phone calls or write to you, they are out of your life. You are out of their lives. Make new friends. Don't chase the past. Live life on the fly. Are you or do you want to go out with a person (buddy or date) that can't turn off their phone for a couple of hours? Fuck them. I set up time for me and you. If your twitter friends are so important, settle the check and go the fuck home. I don't want conversation interrupted by people wanting and asking "Hi. What are you doing?" And you need to fucking to reply.

I have always been of the thinking ... how important am I? If someone is hurt, don't call me. Call a doctor.

My kid. I expect you to be home at ...whatever time. I ain't gonna chase you on through a fucking satellite to know where you are.

I've got an idea. You can't have a cell phone till 18. No embarrassing shit posted. No teen bullying being done. Parents, no need to pay for a family plan. How about that.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Obama called Putin and congratulated him upon being re-elected.

Obama used data mining in 2012.

Poor cotdam stupid ass hypocritical libs.

You're a lawyer, sue Obama and the Liberals for election fraud, you're guaranteed to win because there must be thousands of official documents proving their guilt!!!
Give us some examples of the official documents that prove they are guilty of election fraud, you must have at least one.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
You're a lawyer, sue Obama and the Liberals for election fraud, you're guaranteed to win because there must be thousands of official documents proving their guilt!!!
Give us some examples of the official documents that prove they are guilty of election fraud, you must have at least one.

In the states where most of the election fraud takes place the largest board of elections are in extremely blue metropolitan areas and are controlled by Democrats. The same for The Secretary Of State offices in blue states which certify elections.
They control the data and voter requirements. Let’s have universal voter ID and we won’t have to worry about voter fraud anymore..

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It is not necessary to delete it, I say.

Create a spanking-new profile, and delete the old one.

You loose all those dead profiles you schlep around, and your drunken posts from 2012 are all no more history