• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dear French and Worldwide Friends, Enjoy Integration With Islam (video)

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
The millions of muslims who are appalled by this act. I'd be happy with 10,000 of them rallying the street with signs stating something near "We are muslims and we condemn such acts: fuck you jidhaists!". Just to balance the 10,000 "moderate" muslims who rallied the streets of London with signs stating something near "We will kill you all and rape your wives to avenge the prophet!" when a cartoon (a cartoon!!) of Mohamed was published. Give me a shout when you hear or see that happening.
Rest assured that if yesterday's event were replaced by a bomb in a mosquee killing 12 muslims, you would have riots going on all over Europe right now with hundreds of thousands of "moderate" muslims rallying the streets against the infidels.

Only muslims can put an end to the growing feeling of untrust towards their religion, simply taking the only side they should take: the side of clear, public condemnation of such acts and isolation of the radicalists. Faithfully and yet impatiently waiting. Tomorrow is mourning day in France and i still hope to see such a thing happening, although i won't be surprised at all if it will not happen.

Ten thousand Muslims rallying with signs? Why? To make you feel better? Not a good reason for a rally. That's like asking 10,000 Catholics to rally in condemnation of the IRA. It would never have happened. The best thing the Muslim community of Paris can do is what they are doing -- providing the cops with tips to help catch the shooters. And it should not be just Muslims --- people of all faiths should be in attendance. This was not an attack by a government, but by small group of people.

It is not the burden of Islam to make you trust their religion anymore than it's a Christian's burden to make them trust Christianity. By the way, what makes you think we've given rank-and-file Muslims reason to listen to the West, given that we've laid waste to two countries under the pretense of catching a handful of terrorists (we were in fact, trying to secure oil resources). Hundreds of thousands of men, women and children lost their lives -- not to mention over 3,000 of our own troops -- fighting a war of regime change. Why should they trust Christians or the West?

Mayhem

Banned
Mayhem, you keep missing the point, or pretending to. I'm probably too stupid for you, so i'm not gonna try to explain it again. Beside, if you don't find that London video violent and scary, what else could i say to you? Ah, right....you stopped after 2 mins.

OK, just for you I watched the rest of the vid. Still didn't see anyone get killed, get attacked or anything get broken. I've seen worse from anti-abortion rallies. And anti-apartheid rallies. And we've all seen worse from Ferguson rallies. As a matter of fact, I've seen worse from anti-American rallies held in S. Korea. Hell, now that you have me thinking about S. Korea, I saw worse when Korean farmers were protesting American imports of rice. (And I'm also thinking about the best pan-fried squid I ever had in my life, but that's another story.)

But don't worry, I don't hate you. We can still be friends. You are simply experiencing the same knee-jerk reaction most people get when viewing a gathering of loud Muslims in one place. I may not be in your corner, but the entire viewership of FOX News squarely is.

I do understand the point you're trying to make. I just don't agree with it. There is a difference.

Some of your points are well taken. But you seriously don't get why the Paris attack gets more attention? It just might have something to do with a major European city being attacked and the ramifications that it holds for other major cities in the world that are not predominately Muslim . And for the same reason that it is not reported as much when it happens in Pakistan.

I hope from my comments that you would see it was somewhat of a rhetorical question. I was interested in hearing what you guys thought the reasons where, since you could run with it in different ways. After all, it was a deadly terrorist attack on the same day by the same group. Do non-western lives matter? Are journalists more important than police recruits? Do we like reporting terrorist attacks only when we (maybe) know the reason behind it? Oh, the questions :)

It's good to know that the 2 jackasses in the video (shooting the wounded officer) got what they deserved, and for the most part it looks like the worst is over.

While the thread started a little rough, I'm glad to see it go back to the civil discussion that we're used to seeing here.
Too bad Sabrina signed out (although it would be nice if she chimed in again)

150107_FOR_MuslimRallyParis.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

I think awkward picture would summarize my point of why we don't see mass Muslim protests against the shootings.

Seeing how she's in Europe, I can sympathize with Sabrina since there is a different perspective there. For anyone interested, I'd highly recommend reading this. It even has some points that Sabrina would agree with.

Europe’s Brutal Truth: Europeans are both too Islamophobic and too timid to face up to the roots of Islamic fundamentalism.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...rism_europeans_are_both_too.html?wpsrc=fol_fb

I was just thinking about this, but how weak does Sony look now after they decided to pull the movie after a threat from online hackers and contrast that with Charlie Hebdo who will be printing a million copies of their new issue next week

I was just thinking about this, but how weak does Sony look now after they decided to pull the movie after a threat from online hackers and contrast that with Charlie Hebdo who will be printing a million copies of their new issue next week

I think you have company with that thought.

Paris attacks: Hamas condemns Charlie Hebdo massacre after Netanyahu makes comparison to Gaza rockets
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...makes-comparison-to-gaza-rockets-9970096.html

Hamas has condemned the Charlie Hebdo massacre ... A statement from the Islamist group to news agency AFP said it “condemns the attack against Charlie Hebdo magazine and insists on the fact that differences of opinion and thought cannot justify murder”.

I know we pretty much made our points, but I thought this little gem was worth posting.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This coming from the group that praises knife attacks in a synagogue and using vehicles as weapons against crowds in Jerusalem.

They just don't want to lose funding.

Hope Sabrina & anybody interested in the "Muslim Condemnation" issue watches the Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight (Jan 12). There's an awesome segment about it that puts the issue to rest!

Mayhem

Banned

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied.
- PRESIDENT OBAMA addresses the U.N. General Assembly

You should change your name again to Ace Goebbels.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You should change your name again to Ace Goebbels.

About doesn't care about Christians. He said those other things to cover his butt.

:facepalm:

Research the holocaust.

People in other countries get arrested just for disagreeing.

Free speech. :facepalm: