• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dear French and Worldwide Friends, Enjoy Integration With Islam (video)

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Already hours after the Paris attack and not a word of clear condemnation by worldwide "moderate" muslims organizations. To all those who continue to say that Islam and terrorism are two separate things: you are as responsible for these attacks and for those to come as those who made them. Enjoy the outcome of your politically correctness bullshit.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/video/mondo/lattacco-charlie-hebdo-poi-fuga-1080700.html

Islam does not cause problems, angry Arabs cause them.

NS-Nazism-2.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
i have to be honest. When the news reports started to trickle in about (what i presumed to be) the terror attack in paris, my first thought was, "wow, those fuckers sure bided their time, didn't they?" charlie hebdo magazine first published these cartoons in 2007 so here we are eight years later... Those motherfuckers sure can hold a grudge, i'll say that. So now france, like the united states, spain, and great britain have been pulled into the darkness of terror attacks. You need to be able to protect yourself, and in extreme circumstances like this, protect those around you as well. If that asshole had a rifle instead of a camera, that poor french policeman may still be alive. I'd like to see some ter'rists try to pull that shit off in texas or florida. Shoot those fuckers down like dogs.
~ehowa

You'll notice how the original author didn't resort to the same racist tactics as ol' Assair, even if he was a bit colorful in his description.

Already hours after the Paris attack and not a word of clear condemnation by worldwide "moderate" muslims organizations. To all those who continue to say that Islam and terrorism are two separate things: you are as responsible for these attacks and for those to come as those who made them. Enjoy the outcome of your politically correctness bullshit.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/video/mondo/lattacco-charlie-hebdo-poi-fuga-1080700.html

Sabrina

I agree with your sentiments but the cold hard fact is that most Muslims cannot speak out for fear of retribution. I stop at a store every morning on my way to work that is owned by a Syrian Muslim and we have had discussions about radical Islam. He has told me that most Muslims compartmentalize the radical terrorist element from their faith and they are frustrated that they are helpless to do anything to stop them.

I wish everyone would stop letting assari rattle them, If you read between the lines of his posts, he has a fixation on religion and he more than likely is an atheist, That is why he makes the religious themed threads. it doesn't bother me whether he is a parody poster or not because he approaches it with irreverence and humor. He is yanking everyone's chain.

Ace Boobtoucher

Oh, it's not his proclivities that irritate me. It's his willful stupidity.

Ace Boobtoucher

I disagree, Bluey. Not everyone has the right to have a potato.

Using this attack to promote islamophobia so short after it happened, is an insult to the victims, Which, I can guarantee you weren't islamophobic.

Ace Boobtoucher

No, but they sure as shit made fun of radical islam and I'm pretty sure yelling Aloha Snackbar while shooting a wounded copper was entirely motivated by, what, jealousy, greed, revenge? If someone uses their religion, whatever religion, as a reason to carry out terror attacks, I'm comfortable blaming their ideology.

SabrinaDeep

Sabrina

I agree with your sentiments but the cold hard fact is that most Muslims cannot speak out for fear of retribution. I stop at a store every morning on my way to work that is owned by a Syrian Muslim and we have had discussions about radical Islam. He has told me that most Muslims compartmentalize the radical terrorist element from their faith and they are frustrated that they are helpless to do anything to stop them.

A lot could be done if "moderate" muslims took a clear and loud position against "radical" muslims. They simply don't and for this reason i do not trust them, no matter what people think of me being politically incorrect. For what i know, the three cowards pieces of shit who shot 20 people today in Paris, might just be "moderate" muslims running a shop in the neighbourhood, when they are not busy killing people. As i said in the title: enjoy integration.

If you read between the lines of his posts, he has a fixation on religion and he more than likely is an atheist, That is why he makes the religious themed threads. it doesn't bother me whether he is a parody poster or not because he approaches it with irreverence and humor. He is yanking everyone's chain.

You are academically educated person, the leading figure here and you do not know how to read between the lines!

*sorry*

SabrinaDeep

Using this attack to promote islamophobia so short after it happened, is an insult to the victims, Which, I can guarantee you weren't islamophobic.

The only insult to the victims here is to have terminated their life in the name of Mohamed and Allah. Wake up. It's a war and it's happening right now.

Ace Boobtoucher

A lot could be done if "moderate" muslims took a clear and loud position against "radical" muslims. They simply don't and for this reason i do not trust them, no matter what people think of me being politically incorrect. For what i know, the three cowards pieces of shit who shot 20 people today in Paris, might just be "moderate" muslims running a shop in the neighbourhood, when they are not busy killing people. As i said in the title: enjoy integration.

No such thing as a true moderate muslim. Even in passivity, they're allowing the radicals to have their way. Allegedly it is against Islam to find fault with a fellow Muslim according to the Koran (unless your neighbors are of a different sect, I suppose. Or if they have an overabundance oil.).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Ace Boobtoucher

"ANGRY ARABS" doesn't strike you as more offensive than "Islam does not cause problems?" Islam is a faith, Arabs are a race. How is that not racist? And how am I catching flak for distinguishing the two?

SabrinaDeep

"ANGRY ARABS" doesn't strike you as more offensive than "Islam does not cause problems?" Islam is a faith, Arabs are a race. How is that not racist? And how am I catching flak for distinguishing the two?

It's because people wants you to confuse criticism towards certain religious beliefs with racism and xenophobia. You don't like Islam? You're racist or xenophobic. You never hear someone calling someone else racist or xenophobic when it's Christianity or Judaism under attack: then it's free speech and atheism. But if you say bad of Islam you are xenophobic and racist. It's brainwashing politically correctness working as intended. Johan can tell you.