• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Hi Danielle. I just want to say that I have enjoyed seeing your work as a fan for a while now. I've seen a lot of Alison Angel's work through Net photo and video and others who do mainly solo work (Felicity Fey of the famous Fey sisters as a quick example) but I have to say your work looks better than both of them right now. I hope things only get better for you for your work as time goes by. You got me for a fan and yes I did vote for you in FTVGirls poll that's up right now. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am out!

I just voted for Danielle... currently in 1st place with 336 votes...hell yeah!!!!

Danielle, you are absolutely gorgeous. Everything about you is perfect. I first discovered you about four months ago and have been captivated ever since.

If I could change one thing about you, I wouldn't be able to find a single flaw. Your incredible smile, your skin, your hair, your amazing body, your enchanting eyes...pure perfection...inside and out. You even have the personality to go with your looks, which cannot be said about 95% of the models out there. I love your relation with your fans and your willingness to take the time to reply to comments. You're truly an angel on earth. I hope someday my wife is as beautiful as you, for if she were half as beautiful, she would be the second most beautiful woman in the world.

Thank you for being who you are. I hope you never change. You are one of a kind -- a goddess. Please continue to do what you do. You have a glorious gift to captivate the hearts of others with your beauty. Love yourself, and treat yourself with care, for a woman of your kind deserves only the best in life.

Best wishes,

Pat

Danielle, you are so much nice! But I am poor and ugly, in real world i have no chance to meet you and talk to you. But I want to tell you, Danielle, you are in my heart forever. (I voted for you too:)) If you reply on my comment, I was very lucky, maybe luckiest man in the world. Really.

Sorry for my poor english (I am from Czech republic), (I was - I will).

Last edited by a moderator:

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Danielle, you are so much nice! But I am poor and ugly, in real world i have no chance to meet you and talk to you. But I want to tell you, Danielle, you are in my heart forever. (I voted for you too:)) If you reply on my comment, I was very lucky, maybe luckiest man in the world. Really.

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I really don't put all that much into looks...heck most of my ex-boyfriends really weren't all that great looking. It's more about personality and how you/they treat me.

BTW...thanks to everyone else too for the very nice comments. I really appreciate it, and it's great to come here and read this stuff (especially when I'm feeling down.) Thanks for voting for me...I only need 677 more votes, to get to my goal of 1000 votes :D

Hey thats what fans are for eh? :thumbsup:

"Only" 677 more votes eh? Go get em girl! All of us here will cross our fingers... I bet!

And a link: http://www.chickipedia.com/danielle-ftv/ (Except job ain't correct, am I right?)

GL,

SmallC

I voted. I think I would let Danielle come to my home and punch me square in the face and I probably wouldn't even get mad. In fact, I'd give her some child support money and I don't even have a baby by her.

LOL...I like it rough...but not that rough. ;)

The funny thing about this is that I just moved from Phoenix, where it says her location is. I could've probably walked past her 100 times and didn't even realize it. Maybe partying at a club in Scottsdale where all the hotties hang out. If some girl would've randomly come up and jawed me one good time I'd probably be like "Danielle! Hey! Funny seeing you here!" Fucking awesome.

You are beautiful. Best of '08 easy.