• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

God... her face... She must have a formula to keep it that beautifull :eek:

And +1 @ ftv vote to Danielle ;) (She's 1st at the moment :D)

Hahahaha....someone noticed that I'm keeping in shape. Thanks sweetie, I love hearing that. My hard work feels like it's paying off. If I could get up to Alison Angel level that would be freaking awesome. She is a goddess in the solo girl website world. But honestly I want to be above Alison Angel level :D

Im sure you will! hehehe

Holy crap just found out about you. Well i checked the other girls out, before voting and i voted for you for 2 reasons. First i'm tired of skinny non eating girls, like Brooke Sky. Second i love girls that talk to there members. So your just to awsome not to vote for. As for your body, it's perfect it has the right amount of every thing. I love girls who look like a woman and not a pole. Not to mention your face is that of an angel. I hope you win and love your work.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,006

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Holy crap just found out about you. Well i checked the other girls out, before voting and i voted for you for 2 reasons. First i'm tired of skinny non eating girls, like Brooke Sky. Second i love girls that talk to there members. So your just to awsome not to vote for. As for your body, it's perfect it has the right amount of every thing. I love girls who look like a woman and not a pole. Not to mention your face is that of an angel. I hope you win and love your work.

Awww....that's so nice of you too say. I'm very flattered and thank you for voting for me. So far I'm still in second place, but the vote will continue until Feb. 28, so there is a lot of time for that to change :(

Danielle you are very sexy. What a pretty face and a great body. Your new videos with Leslie are great. You really seemed anxious to eat her pussy. The double dildo at the end was great.