• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Danielle,

Any chances of you and Alexa Loren hooking up for a shoot?

There is no way in hell I would hook up with that girl...she is a complete bitch. She is also very stuck up. I don't see what you guys like in her. She completely regrets doing any adult stuff and has been telling FTV to take her stuff down, because her "friends and family have found out" (though she knew what she was getting herself into in the first place.) I do not like girls that blame and hate everyone else for getting into this business (like Risi Simms.) If you are in this business for money only, get out...because you will not be happy.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

*cough* I dont like Alexa Loren either, but please do not "flame" another "model"...It will just result in more flaming by other members...Thank you sweetie... *cough*

btw...when will you marry me already? :D

There is no way in hell I would hook up with that girl...she is a complete bitch. She is also very stuck up. I don't see what you guys like in her. She completely regrets doing any adult stuff and has been telling FTV to take her stuff down, because her "friends and family have found out" (though she knew what she was getting herself into in the first place.) I do not like girls that blame and hate everyone else for getting into this business (like Risi Simms.) If you are in this business for money only, get out...because you will not be happy.

damn....didn't know all that behind the scenes stuff. She just looks good and two great looking women like you and her would make a great shoot. Sorry that I asked.

danielleftv

damn....didn't know all that behind the scenes stuff. She just looks good and two great looking women like you and her would make a great shoot. Sorry that I asked.

I didn't mean to go off like that. Yes, she definitely is good looking and I would totally be into her...but I like my partners to A) also be interested in me and B) have a great personality...and not be completely full of her/him self.

Hey everyone. I'm on the year end "favorite model" vote for FTVGirls. I would really, really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me (and only me...jk ;) )

www.ftvgirls.com/vote.html

OK I just voted for you.

BTW...thanks to everyone else too for the very nice comments. I really appreciate it, and it's great to come here and read this stuff (especially when I'm feeling down.) Thanks for voting for me...I only need 677 more votes, to get to my goal of 1000 votes :D

Your at 647 now only 353 votes to reach your goal. I'd be really surprised if you don't make it.

Brynn meets Danielle
http://galleries2.ftvcash.com/V20_gals/daniellephoto/13f/index.php?ccbill_id=451683&site_link=http://www.danielleftv.com

Among the Sheets
http://galleries2.ftvcash.com/V20_gals/daniellephoto/3l/index.php?ccbill_id=451683&site_link=http://www.danielleftv.com

Danielle you are fantastic! I've lurked here for a while so figured its about time i actually step up and thank you for wonderful pics and for chatting with us fans. I tip my top hat to you!

danielleftv

Danielle you are fantastic! I've lurked here for a while so figured its about time i actually step up and thank you for wonderful pics and for chatting with us fans. I tip my top hat to you!

Awesome...is your avatar supposed to Jack the Ripper? My step father to be has a facsination with Jack the Ripper (random fact.)

Hi beautiful Danielle,

I wish you success and first place in Favorite FTV Models 2008.
When I saw you at first time I think you are a heavenly creature. This is not a compliment, it´s a reality and truth. ;) And now I know you are great person too.
Your regular updates on your site are very nice. Thanks.

In some video I saw you read book of Charmaine Harris. It´s your favourite author or it was random choise? Do you like reading? Do you know fantasy saga A Song of Ice and Fire from G.R.R. Martin? (mine favourite). I recommend toy you. Can you tell what´s your favourite book or writer?
I ask you because I am really book-worm. :)

All the best, Anroe.

Awesome...is your avatar supposed to Jack the Ripper? My step father to be has a facsination with Jack the Ripper (random fact.)

why yes it is though i only kill ladies in the figurative sense rather then the literal.

Lots of good reasons to be intereste din jack the ripper other then being a crazy nutter. Its one of the great mysteries of our time.