• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle - Busty FTV Girl

Danielle,
your pictures are REALLY beautiful and obviously your photographer understands his work and adds to your success. I'm doing fine art nude photography too and can judge. More often than not very beautiful ladies are photographed bad and cheaply, results in selling under value. You could be a QUEEN so don't sell under value, make a name and avoid doing hardcore and pink stuff (playing with girlfriends is fine)
I envy your boyfriend having such a beautiful girl. If you ever come to Germany you can be the guest of my wife and me. cheers,

Too late to suggest she avoid doing hardcore. Didn't you see the pics as Genevieve on amateurallure?

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Which one??? My Myspace profile is just bothering me...I get way to many perverts on there. My Facebook profile is just too hard to navigate. My website (www.danielleftv.com) is going great though. Last time I checked I had 315 members signed up on my free site (which is awesome considering only 1 out of I think 100 sign up since they don't have to.)

Which one??? My Myspace profile is just bothering me...I get way to many perverts on there. My Facebook profile is just too hard to navigate. My website (www.danielleftv.com) is going great though. Last time I checked I had 315 members signed up on my free site (which is awesome considering only 1 out of I think 100 sign up since they don't have to.)

Great to hear the website (www.danielleftv.com) is a success. That video reply for "worst pick up line" was very original. Answering fan questions is great, answering them completely naked is something that is bound to be memorable. Stay creative, joyous and free!

Hi Danielle first of all I would like to say you’re a very stunning girl.
I have two questions for you. The first one is I saw on your myspace that you
Lived in Mi some point in time in your life. I was wondering Where at?
And my last question is. How did you get involved with the Amateur Allure site?

Dan

Hi Danielle first of all I would like to say you’re a very stunning girl.
I have two questions for you. The first one is I saw on your myspace that you
Lived in Mi some point in time in your life. I was wondering Where at?
And my last question is. How did you get involved with the Amateur Allure site?

Dan

Hey better go to her page and ask there, She replies to her fans there pretty often and is very kind