• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle - Busty FTV Girl

hi danielle
first of all there is no doubt that you are sexy and gorgeous i just want to know would you like to work in mainstream cinema coz me and my freinds looking for a hot girl like and please tell me charge for movie
bye
Rajji82

hi danielle
first of all there is no doubt that you are sexy and gorgeous i just want to know would you like to work in mainstream cinema coz me and my freinds looking for a hot girl like and please tell me charge for movie
bye
Rajji82

Lemme guess, paramount or fox?

hi danielle
bye
Rajji82

Hey go to her page www.danielleftv.com. She answers sooner than here.
BTW I am a screenwriter (just in case you need one who won´t charge too much=))

hi
let me tell you we are new in this field there are some guys who are suggesting and showing the way ,definitely there lot more people we need
coz we are serious in this business well tell me if you have some experience or looking for break if yes show your creative idea {sample} we might help you
and lastly how much u charging for that
bye

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

hi danielle
bye
Rajji82

If your movie is so mainstream why are you "contacting" me through an adult forum and not my email, modeling portfolio, or site?

Hey Rajji82 I am trying to get to cinema and tv, but as Danielle said, if you are doing it this way, it means it is not mainstream just you and your friends fooling around and having a pretext to meet an adult model. Look I have treated with producers and I know they have their ways, but despite you want to go your way, you have to be formal.
Another tip, if you are just starting don´t expect models to go to you quickly because first you have to shoot something to be beleivable. First get your friends acting or friends of theirs. I suggest you to be as professional as possible to be taken seriously

Hey Rajji82 I am trying to get to cinema and tv, but as Danielle said, if you are doing it this way, it means it is not mainstream just you and your friends fooling around and having a pretext to meet an adult model. Look I have treated with producers and I know they have their ways, but despite you want to go your way, you have to be formal.
Another tip, if you are just starting don´t expect models to go to you quickly because first you have to shoot something to be beleivable. First get your friends acting or friends of theirs. I suggest you to be as professional as possible to be taken seriously

Are you her agent or primary care giver here? She doesnt need you stating the obvious or trying to hold her hand. Course she knows they are bullshitting.

If your movie is so mainstream why are you "contacting" me through an adult forum and not my email, modeling portfolio, or site?

i m already there ........... to your ftv site but didnt reply

may be we sound fooling around but i m serious about this thing ,definitely we are amateurs in this field but we sort out we are moving according to our budget that why we are taking some caution and learning from grass root level
till the end of july i have to finish all these things so i m not pressurizing you to involve in this
if like then ok otherwise do your work hope you dont mind

send me your email rajneeshnimbal@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you her agent or primary care giver here? She doesnt need you stating the obvious or trying to hold her hand. Course she knows they are bullshitting.

Not her agent just a fan. I am stating something, cause it can be obvious, but the guy asking is not seeing that.
As I say i am a big fan that just cares. Not that I have hope to marry her or anything, there is nothing wrong for trying to give advice (sometimes obvious) to people you may like.