• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle - Busty FTV Girl

Hey, Danielle ^_^ Pureblood Pinoy (Philippines) fan here! All of the other blokes here pretty much expressed what we all think of you! Here's to wishing you more success!

Hello Danielle,

Was curious if you have a facebook account? Just wanted to say you are an extremely beautiful woman and know there is more to you then what you are on the skin :)

MacGeek Pro :)

Not into paysites Danielle,but its always great when we can see a model taking an interest
in the fans.Your in great shape,and lets see more of it!!!

Danielle you are gorgeous hun. If there is any definition of what a female should be, you are it, in my humble opinion =) I live a bit north of you, in Utah. If you're ever here and want some cool places to hang out or go see, let me know. =) Utah isn't all THAT boring XD

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Cool. I've been to Utah before...very pretty. If I ever go there I will definitely have to contact you.
Danielle you are gorgeous hun. If there is any definition of what a female should be, you are it, in my humble opinion =) I live a bit north of you, in Utah. If you're ever here and want some cool places to hang out or go see, let me know. =) Utah isn't all THAT boring XD

DNME

Banged4Life