• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle - Busty FTV Girl

Danielle, working as an excort girl 400USD/hour isn't so bad to finance studying and stuff like that. I'm sure you would have some 100,000 together in no time without doing any nasty things and your phone wouldn't stop ringing. ;)

But probably there are lots of interesting men who haven't either enough money for that, or get female company for free, better select among them...

I LOVE natural beauties like you are. As I said, I envy your boyfriend... have fun together and keep with good agencies and photographers as you did before, avoid the junky site of business. You can become a QUEEN then. cheers,

That is cool. You have a girl next door look. Kind of like having a cute kid-sister type girl living next door, and then one day you look, and she's a sweet, cute young woman.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Hey Danielle,
you said you grew up in Germany. So do you speak German?

Last edited:

my god the real danielle is here and me I am in france so far from you danielle!!! I hope you are the real danielle ,, you have so many fans danielle all around the world peru germany and france now!! I am sorry my english is not very good just to tell you that you are so beautifull, "tu es magnifique danielle" I hope we can see much more new picture and videos with you sweet heart!! au revoir et a bientot j'espere!! bisous
big kisses

Wow Danielle u look amazing (as always). Hope u were that dress in our wedding, lol.
love ya.