• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella, I hope all is good..its been a while since you have written here..Congrats for your winning in the OCSM contest, finally you made it!!!

Antonella, babe hope every thing is okay.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I saw a Tweet where she mentions being on her way to the airport. But, I don't know if that means on her way out of town ... or on her way back, like from a vacation.

Time will tell whether she has left the building. I wouldn't think she has. It's too early to assume that she has. It's probably just a case of --- Real Life happened. And as soon as she gets caught up with whatever, she'll return.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I could be totally wrong, but I have a gut feeling that for some reason or other ... she has left the building.
Cuz I mean, isn't she still active on her Twitter? If so, then it's probably something about FreeOnes that disillusioned her. There certainly ARE plenty of reasons to get disillusioned here. It is a riffraff-riddled dump here on FreeOnes. :1orglaugh

RJS12

Closed Account
She's gonna have to start posting pussy if she want's to be anything BIG. JMHO

yes, on twitter she is very active but here...well...I doubt she will post again and its a pity! I just wonder why, I think everyone here tried to be polite as much as possible... I hope I'm wrong and she start to interact again with us!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'll see how things are going for her for you guys ;)

I know she had some family come into town and such. I'm sure we'll see her around soon!

I agree.Hope i am wrong but i don`t think Antonella will be back.Apparently she has been very active on social media.Shame.

its not exactly respectful or professional to just ditch her "beloved boyz" without a Word. Wouldnt be a huge Thing to say she´ll move her actions onto twitter or another forum and stick to that

- - - Updated - - -

its not exactly respectful or professional to just ditch her "beloved boyz" without a Word. Wouldnt be a huge Thing to say she´ll move her actions onto twitter or another forum and stick to that