• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9113701, member: 945668"]ladies and gentleman we have a winner i have tape dispenser hiding in my cleavage, rock will get a free 8x10 autograph pic, congratulations baby:partysml::jump::stripper2:
woooooohooooooo fantastic so pumped :) :)

Attachments

• gif-happy-dance.gif
    gif-happy-dance.gif
    86 KB · Views: 161

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
It has teeth, huh? Oh, why of course. The Office Mascot Baby Raccoon. :rofl2:

Anyway ... Congratulations, Rock! :coolthumb:

Congratulations Rock..and very exciting contest even if I would suggest you to make a lil bit more high definition photo nex time..its already hard to concentrate on the object and not on yout twins, but if the pic is also poor quality it became almost impossible!! :D
Ti amo Antonella!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Interestingly enough, even now knowing that it is a Tape Dispenser, I STILL don't see it in the pic. It must be a weird, non-traditionally-shaped Tape Dispenser. I see the object as having more of a Chicken Drumstick shape. :1orglaugh

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Congratulations Rock..and very exciting contest even if I would suggest you to make a lil bit more high definition photo nex time..its already hard to concentrate on the object and not on yout twins, but if the pic is also poor quality it became almost impossible!! :D
Ti amo Antonella!

Usually this pictures are selfies, next time ill make sure is a bit more clear, probably next time I should wear a bra so you guyz dont get too distracted by the twins :1orglaugh... Ti voglio bene amoreeeee

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Interestingly enough, even now knowing that it is a Tape Dispenser, I STILL don't see it in the pic. It must be a weird, non-traditionally-shaped Tape Dispenser. I see the object as having more of a Chicken Drumstick shape. :1orglaugh

it is a traditional tape dispenser the problem is half of it was being devour by the girls :dunno::1orglaugh

- - - Updated - - -

Woohooo, so pumped

Rock Im mailing out your present today WOOOOO HOOOOOOO:partysml: I Truly love mailing out surprises for my boyz

Usually this pictures are selfies, next time ill make sure is a bit more clear, probably next time I should wear a bra so you guyz dont get too distracted by the twins :1orglaugh... Ti voglio bene amoreeeee

Yeah.That would really help.It is impossible not to be distracted by something so spectacular.I was ogling the pic for a day before i noticed there was something else in the picture !!!

Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9115943, member: 945668"]Usually this pictures are selfies, next time ill make sure is a bit more clear, probably next time I should wear a bra so you guyz dont get too distracted by the twins :1orglaugh... Ti voglio bene amoreeeee

I vote no bra, no bra..those HUGE distractions :eek::bounce: are part of the game

Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9116181, member: 945668"]hahaha thats right... you boyz should deal with the distractions and really concentrate next time :1orglaugh

It's a FANTASTIC game, love the challenge, thanks so much for interacting with your fans