• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
It's a FANTASTIC game, love the challenge, thanks so much for interacting with your fans

you are welcome my sweets, I mailed out your package today. It should arrive sometime next week. Please send me an email once you get it:)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to Rock on the win and to Miss Antonella for give us all a chance to gaze at her amazing ta-tas

You are welcome papasito:)

I think this game proves that when we see boobies our intellect disappears lol
I looked at the pic a few days ago and didn't think too much about it as I had already won previously. But I admit my first thought was a small bottle of perfume lol

Also congrats to Rock on the win, I know personally you are going to love the photo.

Antonella Kahllo

I think this game proves that when we see boobies our intellect disappears lol
I looked at the pic a few days ago and didn't think too much about it as I had already won previously. But I admit my first thought was a small bottle of perfume lol

Also congrats to Rock on the win, I know personally you are going to love the photo.
I really love how all my boyz congratulates Rock, that is so sweet. It makes me want to play my game often. You guys are so awesome:heart::heart:

- - - Updated - - -

OHHHH Sharkie, this gif makes my nipples get hard. OHHHH LALALALA

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9115943, member: 945668"]Usually this pictures are selfies, next time ill make sure is a bit more clear, probably next time I should wear a bra so you guyz dont get too distracted by the twins :1orglaugh... Ti voglio bene amoreeeee

As someone else has already said..no bra please!! We prefer to be distracted by your huge twins, its more funny! And its always nice to hear itasilan language written by you! Me lo fai diventare duro..! Ciao tettona!!!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Alrighty, all you Antonella Kahllo Fan Dudes ...
Put some lube on your index fingers and ..............
Heyyyyy! NO! WAIT! Not that! :eek: --- :rofl2:

I mean, put some lube on your index fingers so that they can move swiftly later, be it tomorrow or Thursday when y'all can
VOTE for Antonella for OCSM of the Week.

Stay tuned. It's not quite time at this instant, but be ready. :yesyes: :thumbsup:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Okay, Antonella, I already know that you're a Green Bay Packers Fan.

What about in NBA Basketball? DO you follow it?
Is so, are you a Los Angeles Lakers Fan? Or a Los Angeles Clippers Fan? Or a Golden State Warriors Fan?
Or a Fan of some other team way off in another state?

Antonella Kahllo

Alrighty, all you Antonella Kahllo Fan Dudes ...
Put some lube on your index fingers and ..............
Heyyyyy! NO! WAIT! Not that! :eek: --- :rofl2:

I mean, put some lube on your index fingers so that they can move swiftly later, be it tomorrow or Thursday when y'all can
VOTE for Antonella for OCSM of the Week.

Stay tuned. It's not quite time at this instant, but be ready. :yesyes: :thumbsup:

thats right Chuck, thank you for the nomination Rock, yes my boyz get your index fingers ready LoL.. I know you guys know how to use it..:1orglaugh

Antonella Kahllo

Okay, Antonella, I already know that you're a Green Bay Packers Fan.

What about in NBA Basketball? DO you follow it?
Is so, are you a Los Angeles Lakers Fan? Or a Los Angeles Clippers Fan? Or a Golden State Warriors Fan?
Or a Fan of some other team way off in another state?

Unfortunately I am not into Basketball :cool: but maybe in the future I am open to find the perfect basketball team that matches my basketballs :1orglaugh:1orglaugh.. GREEN BAY PACKERS rock.. yayyy baby. I cant wait until football season starts. I will definetely be wearting my Greenbay packer jersey. HMMM I think you guys are going to love that one, It fits so tight and perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

WORD! Have you guys gone insane:cthulhu::rolleyes:...asking this amazing woman to put her bra back on!?!? how can these be contained? Contest or not....:D
tumblr_naxv6pfDFj1suxn1zo1_500.gif

Antonella-Kahllo-Senorita%E2%80%99s-Serenity-.-06.jpg

I love this picture lefty. I will post more on the OCSM of the week later

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
[QUOTE
Antonella-Kahllo-Senorita%E2%80%99s-Serenity-.-06.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ya know, from what I can tell of this picture, it looks like you have a pretty nice, puffy camel toe. You should think about showing that off a little more. I realize you aren't going to go balls to the wall bare pussy, spread shot naked...but if you're going to go for the tease thing...that would do it, By the way, now that you've posted more pics...I can see the dago in you a lot clearly then before.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ohhhhh FUCK YEAH!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about! :shock: You SHOULD follow the wisdom of TheWhiteDevil. You SHOULD have Kahllo Camel Toe Parties more often. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Consider me teased :drool2: ... pulsing, hard and ready to burst! :D :bowdown: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Dayyy-Um! ¡Qué bonita, preciosa Señorita!
BTW ... love your Boots. :coolthumb:
Yeah, I know. You're shocked that I managed to actually get around to seeing the Boots. :1orglaugh

Antonella Kahllo

Ohhhhh FUCK YEAH!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about! :shock: You SHOULD follow the wisdom of TheWhiteDevil. You SHOULD have Kahllo Camel Toe Parties more often. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Consider me teased :drool2: ... pulsing, hard and ready to burst! :D :bowdown: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Dayyy-Um! ¡Qué bonita, preciosa Señorita!
BTW ... love your Boots. :coolthumb:
Yeah, I know. You're shocked that I managed to actually get around to seeing the Boots. :1orglaugh

You naughty boyz, LoL!! I will post another hot pic with this boots in the OSCM thread..

WOW.You are just perfect Antonella.Gorgeous, hot, sexy, a great sense of humour and you interract with your fans.The perfect woman.You also have a body that makes the blood rush down south very quickly !!!! Love you loads and loads and loads........:drawheart:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Cool, leftygoldberg! :coolthumb:

Heyyyyy, Antonella ... Okay, you win. You win the game of Hide and Go Seek. Come out, come out wherever you are. You need to come out and go make an appearance on the Red Carpet of the OCSM of the Week thread. :D Okay, so you don't actually HAVE to. But, yer Boyz would sure get all worked up if you did. :partysml: