• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

It is Tuesday. You know what that means in HB. Have you and Edgar "hooked up" yet? If so - what did ya get and what did ya think of them?

If not - WTF NOT! :brick:

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Nice to see more of your smoking hot body :)

Have you had any time to read my last PM yet dear? :)

OMG lion I have been so friggin busy babe, I Promise I will love

I've voted for you in the OCSM of the week..and I loved the pic of you relazing on the couch! Wish I was there to cuddle you..and your nice boobs!

Antonella Kahllo

I've voted for you in the OCSM of the week..and I loved the pic of you relazing on the couch! Wish I was there to cuddle you..and your nice boobs!

Thank you sweetie, I like my pictures to be ALL natural and cozy. Im so glad you liked my selfie baby. I will post another pic in the OCSM threat later.. Besitos my love:)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Is that "but but but" as in Butt Butt Butt as in Booty Booty Booty? :D
Excellent idea, Lion! I concur. More Antonella Booty! :partysml:
Okay, so that's not what you meant. But, it gave me a chance to shoehorn in my wish. :yesyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Since you're not here, Antonella ... I'm gonna guess you're relaxing comfortably on your couch with your Tony Romo jersey as you watch the Dallas Cowboys vs. the San Diego Chargers Pre-Season game. Right? Excellent choice. :coolthumb: Damn! I'm good! I read your mind. ---------- :1orglaugh

Antonella Kahllo

Since you're not here, Antonella ... I'm gonna guess you're relaxing comfortably on your couch with your Tony Romo jersey as you watch the Dallas Cowboys vs. the San Diego Chargers Pre-Season game. Right? Excellent choice. :coolthumb: Damn! I'm good! I read your mind. ---------- :1orglaugh

Really?? did they play today? Green bay Packers baby... I cant wait woooo hooooo

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9093098, member: 945668"]Happy Friday everyone:partysml:

Right back at you! Can't wait to see what the weekend brings from the lovely Antonella!
CMTMgDoUAAAOjLa.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yes, they did play last night, Antonella ... Uhhh, that is, the Cowboys vs. the Chargers. And so did your Packers.
I believe your Packers beat the Patriots. My Cowboys on the other hand, the last I saw on the News, they were losing 7 - 14. :cussing: Grrrrrrr! Useless fuckers. :rofl2:

Antonella Kahllo

Yes, they did play last night, Antonella ... Uhhh, that is, the Cowboys vs. the Chargers. And so did your Packers.
I believe your Packers beat the Patriots. My Cowboys on the other hand, the last I saw on the News, they were losing 7 - 14. :cussing: Grrrrrrr! Useless fuckers. :rofl2:

We won? YAYYYY... i usually dont watch the pre-season games, but im so happy my GREENBAY PACKERS won, The Cowboys lost? I think is time for you to switch to my Football team:D

- - - Updated - - -

i cum here ;-)
and added u on twitter... love ur pics

Hi Banane thank you love Woooo Hooooooo:chickendance: