• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wwwwww WHAT? You posted the same picture in multiple threads, Antonella? :shock: You're gonna get it now. You're gonna get seriously punished for sure. :yesyes: FreeOnes is gonna make you eat dinner at McDonald's for a WEEK! :eek:

:rofl2: Okay, but seriously now ... yes, Antonella, it is OK to post pics in more than one thread. Of course, as long as it is kept under control so that it doesn't get to the point that you get accused of spamming.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo said:
The Cowboys lost? I think is time for you to switch to my Football team :D
Why SURE! Right after I become a Vegetarian, start following Soccer, start watching The Bachelor and Big Brother AND become a Twitter Junkie.
And since we know that's NOT gonna happen ... it's safe to say that I won't be switching to The Green Bay Packers Bandwagon.
The only way you'll see me in Green & Yellow is if I happen to be wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume at Halloween. :1orglaugh

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9093956, member: 945668"]Lefty, is going to be so hot here in California this weekend that it looks like I will drive to the beach and Float..OOPS... I meant to swim in the ocean.:1orglaugh

Make sure you rub a lot of creamy lotion all over. It would be a shame for any inch of you to get sunburned.

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Wwwwww WHAT? You posted the same picture in multiple threads, Antonella? :shock: You're gonna get it now. You're gonna get seriously punished for sure. :yesyes: FreeOnes is gonna make you eat dinner at McDonald's for a WEEK! :eek:

:rofl2: Okay, but seriously now ... yes, Antonella, it is OK to post pics in more than one thread. Of course, as long as it is kept under control so that it doesn't get to the point that you get accused of spamming.

Thank you ChukieCheese for the clarification, also do you know if i can change the name of this thread? is that possible?

Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9095609, member: 945668"]I may need help rubbing creamy, thick lotion on my girls.:rolleyes:

Creamy think lotion on your wonderful melons. Are you sure we are talking about sunscreen or cum, because my mind when to creamy hot load of cum.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Thank you ChukieCheese for the clarification, also do you know if i can change the name of this thread? is that possible?

Send a p.m. to a mod or an admin and ask them, they might be able to do it for you.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
TheWhiteDevil is correct, Antonella. Send a PM Request to ... more likely an Administrator like Adam whom you already know pretty well. If you want him to make this your Official FreeOnes Thread, let him know that and of course tell him what you want the new thread title to be. I'm almost certain he'll be happy to help you out and make the change. :yesyes:

Antonella Kahllo

TheWhiteDevil is correct, Antonella. Send a PM Request to ... more likely an Administrator like Adam whom you already know pretty well. If you want him to make this your Official FreeOnes Thread, let him know that and of course tell him what you want the new thread title to be. I'm almost certain he'll be happy to help you out and make the change. :yesyes:

I want this to be my official thread, but Im not sure about the title, so I will ask Adam if he can change it for me. Do you guys have any suggestions what my new thread tittle should be? Thank you ChuckieCheese.:lips:

- - - Updated - - -

Send a p.m. to a mod or an admin and ask them, they might be able to do it for you.

thank you White, if you have any ideas as to what my new title should be Im open to ideas:nanner:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9096448, member: 945668"]I want this to be my official thread, but Im not sure about the title, so I will ask Adam if he can change it for me. Do you guys have any suggestions what my new thread tittle should be? Thank you ChuckieCheese.:lips:

- - - Updated - - -

thank you White, if you have any ideas as to what my new title should be Im open to ideas:nanner:

The official Antonella Kahllo, and her two giant titties thread?

just do yourself a favor, and don't make it an "ask me anything" thread....because they will, and it will go from silly, to infuriating, on the same page.....several times.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo's FreeOnes Big Boobs Nexus
Antonella Kahllo's FreeOnes Treasure *CHEST*
Antonella Kahllo's FreeOnes Star Boobs Trek
Big Boobs: An Antonella Kahllo FreeOnes Odyssey

As a bonus:
Star Rack: Antonella Kahllo's FreeOnes Big Boobs Final Frontier
:1orglaugh Okay, maybe not. Just kidding. :D

Whatever you pick, Antonella, TheWhiteDevil made another great point. Under no circumstances should you title it: Ask Me Anything. :eek: :shock: :shocked: You would regret it.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wooooooo! You're sooooo lucky that it was ONLY 6 nieces & nephews, Antonella. Cuz if it had been 7 ... THEN it would have been a chaotic Mad House Zoo. :beatinghead: :bawling: :1orglaugh Otherwise, controlling 6 is easy. ;)

Did you ever see that movie Kindergarten Cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Antonella? If so, do your 6 nieces & nephews have you like those Kindergarten kids had Arnold? You know ... do they OWN you? :rofl2:

I remember many years ago, I was just temporarily trying to get 2 nieces under control. I gave them orders to this and that ... and they just Pfffffttttt! Let those orders go in one ear and out the other. I think they seriously WERE just trying to test me, trying to get under my skin. Cuz after a while they just saw me in this look of having given up and one of them actually came up to me and calmly told me, "You're not very good at this, are you?" YES! Like trying to get me to admit that I didn't know how to control little kids! YES! Just like Arnold was told in Kindergarten Cop. :rofl: What could I do? I confirmed to my niece that indeed she was right ... I WASN'T very good at that. Doh!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Being a Genius made me hungry. :1orglaugh So, I just finished having 2 pieces of Little Caesar's Hot & Ready Pepperoni Pizza and some Pepsi.

Anyway, that Pizza nourishment rejuvenated my creativity and so I thought of 3 more possibilities for your Official FreeOnes Thread title, Antonella:

Antonella Kahllo's MaxBoobs FreeOnes Thread
Antonella Kahllo's BoobsMax FreeOnes Thread
Antonella Kahllo's Boobs to the Max FreeOnes Thread

At your discretion, you could insert "Official" in front of "FreeOnes" on either of those 3 possibilities.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh My ... Oh My ... Ohhhhh Myyyyy ... :drool2:

attachment.php

I didn't catch this one over at the OCSM of the Week thread yesterday until just now.
Wwwwww WOW! Antonella Hot in Black Lace!
That's what I named the image when I snagged it. :D Ssssss Sizzlin'!
Love It Love It Love It! :bowdown:

Are those Stockings ... or Semi Thigh High Fuck Me Boots?
Well, whatever they are --- 5 Stars :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Antonella Kahllo

Oh My ... Oh My ... Ohhhhh Myyyyy ... :drool2:

attachment.php

I didn't catch this one over at the OCSM of the Week thread yesterday until just now.
Wwwwww WOW! Antonella Hot in Black Lace!
That's what I named the image when I snagged it. :D Ssssss Sizzlin'!
Love It Love It Love It! :bowdown:

Are those Stockings ... or Semi Thigh High Fuck Me Boots?
Well, whatever they are --- 5 Stars :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

thank you Chukie, I was wearing leather stockings, this photoset came out Amazing. I was inside a 1940 ford truck. Next time I need to have a photoshoot posing outside the truck.