• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Don't forget to go Vote for Antonella for OCSM of the Week, guys.

leftygoldberg, at the time you and Master806 tossed some support for Antonella over there, it was still the Nomination phase, so your vote didn't count. If you want your vote to count for Antonella, mosey on over there and vote for her now that it is the Voting phase. :yesyes:

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
So what is it you do? Is it like the Nikki Sims, SexyPattycake tease thing, or is it more explicit on your site? Oh, and are we still going to be seeing that botty pic, or have you changed your mind? I will say this, for a girl with such large boobs, you do have nice nipples. A lot of times that's not the case.

Hi my White Diablo. so what is that I do? well... Im a boobstar:yesyes: and my site offers the most amazing Boobie videos, Boobie photosets and Boobie selfie stories, This ones are my members favorite feature. I share with the members of my site the experiences and fun stories that happens to me on a daily basis, I also capture this experiences with my Iphone and it follows by a real storie. so my White Diablito I hope to see you soon in my lil community. You will love it there:bounce:

Antonella Kahllo

Or this would work for me too... :D

hehehe OK, boyz,, stay tune.. Today I will post a booty picture.:booty::booty:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to go Vote for Antonella for OCSM of the Week, guys.

leftygoldberg, at the time you and Master806 tossed some support for Antonella over there, it was still the Nomination phase, so your vote didn't count. If you want your vote to count for Antonella, mosey on over there and vote for her now that it is the Voting phase. :yesyes:

Yes Boyz, go over there and vote for Mamasita:rolleyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
A Booty picture? Exqueeze me! TODAY? Are you serious? You're not just toying with my emotions, are you? :1orglaugh
I'd better go shower, get my hair styled and put on a suit. This is a monumental occasion here. History will be being made. :yesyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo said:
so what is that I do? well... Im a boobstar :yesyes:
I can envision you up on stage dancing to Earth, Wind & Fire's Shining Star.
You're looking straight into my eyes. Ohhh! You decided to come off the stage. You sexily strut on over to me. You straddle me. Your sexy hair is all over me. And my face ... my face ...

Well, I'm sure slightly before your sexy hair was all over me, my face had already fallen into the Grand JJ Canyon. :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Oops! I mean, is the Booty here yet?
Roll out the Red Carpet. The Booty is on its way. :nanner:

Antonella Kahllo

A Booty picture? Exqueeze me! TODAY? Are you serious? You're not just toying with my emotions, are you? :1orglaugh
I'd better go shower, get my hair styled and put on a suit. This is a monumental occasion here. History will be being made. :yesyes:

JAJAJA... Toying with your emotions?:iloveyou: I love that phrase, is that OK if I still that from you Chukee? and yes Im thinking of posting a booty pic.. and of course i will have a very skimpy thong, Ohhh lalalala... so still Im thinking about it.. you are right... this may be History in the making for Freeones.:1orglaugh

- - - Updated - - -

I can envision you up on stage dancing to Earth, Wind & Fire's Shining Star.
You're looking straight into my eyes. Ohhh! You decided to come off the stage. You sexily strut on over to me. You straddle me. Your sexy hair is all over me. And my face ... my face ...

Well, I'm sure slightly before your sexy hair was all over me, my face had already fallen into the Grand JJ Canyon. :D

hahahahahahahahaha:1orglaugh:D:D:clap:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Hi my White Diablo. so what is that I do? well... Im a boobstar:yesyes: and my site offers the most amazing Boobie videos, Boobie photosets and Boobie selfie stories, This ones are my members favorite feature. I share with the members of my site the experiences and fun stories that happens to me on a daily basis, I also capture this experiences with my Iphone and it follows by a real storie. so my White Diablito I hope to see you soon in my lil community. You will love it there:bounce:

Well, I thank you for clearing that up. I hope you don't think me unappreciative of your gracious offer, but I generally don't join sites, simply because I haven't got the time to spend there, and to be honest...I'm not a big boob kinda guy. Or I should say, it's not a factor in for me, when liking a model, or choosing a mate. But I will be very glad to converse with you on Freeones, you seem like a very lovely young lady, and it would be my pleasure. I would also like to ask, if I may, I am curious, because of your name, of what decent you are. Your name seems to imply Latin, and or Hawaiian.

Antonella Kahllo

Well, I thank you for clearing that up. I hope you don't think me unappreciative of your gracious offer, but I generally don't join sites, simply because I haven't got the time to spend there, and to be honest...I'm not a big boob kinda guy. Or I should say, it's not a factor in for me, when liking a model, or choosing a mate. But I will be very glad to converse with you on Freeones, you seem like a very lovely young lady, and it would be my pleasure. I would also like to ask, if I may, I am curious, because of your name, of what decent you are. Your name seems to imply Latin, and or Hawaiian.

You are very welcome, I love to converse with my boyz as long as they are respectful and you seem to be in that group :nanner:my name is Italian but I am spanish:dunno: however i do speak italian :1orglaugh jajajaja I learned the language when I spend sometime of my life in Italy.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]JAJAJA... Toying with your emotions? :iloveyou: I love that phrase, is that OK if I still that from you Chukee?
Oh, I didn't coin that phrase. It's been around forever. So, you're free to steal it and use it.

[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]and yes Im thinking of posting a booty pic.. and of course i will have a very skimpy thong, Ohhh lalalala... so still Im thinking about it.
A very Skimpy Thong has my approval. :drool2: And if you need a Skimpy Thong Positioning Quality Control Engineer, let me know. I'd be glad to provide the service completely for FREE! :yesyes: You know ... want your Skimpy Thong to be perfectly in position for your Hard-On-eliciting Booty Debut. :partysml:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:::Said in Homer Simpson voice::: Mmmmmm Booty! :catpopcorn:

Woo Hoo! YAY! Hooray! ¡Ahúuuuuuaaaahhhh! It's here! We're there!
Antonella Booty is in the house! :partysml:

A feeling of overwhelm is rushing into my bloodstream, quickly followed by euphoria …
And what I do after that is up to me! :drool2: :drool1: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :bowdown:

Love that style of Skimpy Thong, Antonella. :yesyes: Very interesting. Different. Not your typical off the rack Thong. Looks great on you. :thumbsup:
ENCORE! ENCORE! Feel free to treat us to some more delicious Ass Lovers Booty Delight Dessert any day, Antonella.

Antonella Kahllo

:::Said in Homer Simpson voice::: Mmmmmm Booty! :catpopcorn:

Woo Hoo! YAY! Hooray! ¡Ahúuuuuuaaaahhhh! It's here! We're there!
Antonella Booty is in the house! :partysml:

A feeling of overwhelm is rushing into my bloodstream, quickly followed by euphoria …
And what I do after that is up to me! :drool2: :drool1: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :bowdown:

Love that style of Skimpy Thong, Antonella. :yesyes: Very interesting. Different. Not your typical off the rack Thong. Looks great on you. :thumbsup:
ENCORE! ENCORE! Feel free to treat us to some more delicious Ass Lovers Booty Delight Dessert any day, Antonella.

HAHA thank You Mi amor, :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

It's a tie I think but ultimately the winners are us!

sweetie, let me know when you get the package:)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9087503, member: 945668"]ANd the winer of the side meat competition is Boob meat or Booty meat?:bounce::moon:

Ooooooooooohhhhh!!!! :nanner::nanner: this is a really cool present for all of us!! You got a perfect body (talking to me..)

Thanks!!!!