• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member

Antonella Kahllo

Let's see, let's see ... what is between the girls?
A Football? :shock: Well, if anyone could pull it off, YOU could, Antonella. :D

Seriously, my immediate thought last night was a Lime.
Then I changed my mind to a wedge of Avocado.
Guacamole Kahllo Style! YES! :partysml:

hahaha It was a tennis ball, Can you believe the girls swallow a tennis ball?:eek: so this is the deal my big boyz Im going to do an ongoing game with you guys, to keep you on your toes, Im going to ramdonly post (with no warning) a picture with something mostly hiding in my cleavage, the Eagle eye who can identify it first will recieve a free 8x10 autograph pic.. STAY TUNE:partysml:

I imagine you would lose a large amount of items down there.....or is it more of a good keep safe place? Is this where the inspiration for this game came from?

Antonella Kahllo

I imagine you would lose a large amount of items down there.....or is it more of a good keep safe place? Is this where the inspiration for this game came from?

Honestly, there is lots of pick-pocketing in Ecuador :suspicious:so I discover the best way to hide my valuable objects as my Iphone, money, credit cards is in my cleavage..and It works:1orglaugh

I havent CUM across another big boob model as beautiful as you. I would get lost in your eyes and your smile.

Having worked as a massage therapist for 14 years tho, there´s nothing i´d want more, than to spend a few hours and half a gallon of oil, showing you my hand(y)Work on your perfect boobs! :)

Hands Down my favorite model since i saw you here on forums

Antonella Kahllo

I havent CUM across another big boob model as beautiful as you. I would get lost in your eyes and your smile.

Having worked as a massage therapist for 14 years tho, there´s nothing i´d want more, than to spend a few hours and half a gallon of oil, showing you my hand(y)Work on your perfect boobs! :)

Hands Down my favorite model since i saw you here on forums

hi sweetie, you are a massage therapist? do you have any idea of what my poor back and feet have to go thru carrying my traffic stoopers? thank you for your sweet comment baby but now can you come down and give a massage plzzzzzzzz.

hi sweetie, you are a massage therapist? do you have any idea of what my poor back and feet have to go thru carrying my traffic stoopers? thank you for your sweet comment baby but now can you come down and give a massage plzzzzzzzz.

Yes i am. And there´s nothing i´d be happier doing. Too bad i live in a land far, far away! Can i take my pay by massaging your breasts, after ive taken care of your back and neck? ;)

I hope you´re good to yourself and do some kinda of workout, keeping your back in shape for carrying around those beauties :)

Antonella Kahllo

Yes i am. And there´s nothing i´d be happier doing. Too bad i live in a land far, far away! Can i take my pay by massaging your breasts, after ive taken care of your back and neck? ;)

I hope you´re good to yourself and do some kinda of workout, keeping your back in shape for carrying around those beauties :)

ohh sweetie and too bad i live in titland boooo, I love having my breast massage gently and with some nice oil, I heard that massaging breast on a daily basis helps them grow, not that i need them to grow more :suicide: there is a few exercises I do for my back, it helps me keep the girls in balance:1orglaugh

ohh sweetie and too bad i live in titland boooo, I love having my breast massage gently and with some nice oil, I heard that massaging breast on a daily basis helps them grow, not that i need them to grow more :suicide: there is a few exercises I do for my back, it helps me keep the girls in balance:1orglaugh

Yeah, im really not happy about it either. I´d love to be your on call massage therapist ;) Well if you ever plan a trip to Scandinavia, there´s a 2½ hour full body massage waiting for you, with a happy ending ;)

Congrats on your first OCSM win, sexy Antonella!!! I was pulling for you...and pulling...and pulling. Then I saw this pic

and I pulled some more. I may have sprung a leak.;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9066422, member: 945668"]who can guess what is in between the girls???:boobies:

No. But I can think of several body parts of mine I'd love to see there instead. I'd love to remove the dress then use it "tie your wrists together" so you were completely helpless and under my control and "forced" to do whatever I wanted you to do :angels:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo said:
I heard that massaging breast on a daily basis helps them grow, not that i need them to grow more :suicide:
Ssssssssss SPLASH!
I guess you've been massaging Las Muchachas as The Beatles would say ... Eight Days a Week then. :shocked: :D

Ssss, so do they really float, or is that just a myth?

Congrats on your first OCSM win, sexy Antonella!!! I was pulling for you...and pulling...and pulling. Then I saw this pic

and I pulled some more. I may have sprung a leak.;)

NOTHING.................and I mean NOTHING gets me "fired up" faster than seeing a "Wet Woman" - no idea why but seeing a woman cumming out of the shower or in the pool turns me into an insatiable fucking machine (TMI - sorry) that keeps me that way for longer than anything else. As nice as you look here I'd like to dunk your head under water so your hair gets wet and then clings to your body and breasts and then the fun would begin. Very nice. The girls look lovely