• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Nice - but how about this since you like a Jacuzzi. We go Skinny Dipping in the Jacuzzi. We turn the Jets on as High and Hard as they can go. I place you on your back with your legs over the edge of the Jacuzzi. I place your pubes right in front of the Jets so they are directly "attacking" your pubes. I am holding you up in the pool with my knee under your back - my hands cupping and squeezing your ass and me sucking the girls all at the same time. This way the Jets are a non stop 'vibrator" on your pubes while you also get the Girls sucked - 2 orgasms at the same time. Sound good?

two things jump out at me from your storie, 1) do people still say pubes? I didnt know any still existed and 2) based on your storie was it your mother or your father that was an octopus?LoL

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9070691, member: 945668"]two things jump out at me from your storie, 1) do people still say pubes? I didnt know any still existed and 2) based on your storie was it your mother or your father that was an octopus?LoL

1) Yes......a cleaner way if saying Pussy
2) Dad. No question about it - Dad

Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9070423, member: 945668"]Scandinavia?? boooo sweetie.. you are so far :eek: I would do anything to get a 3 hour massage:1orglaugh

Well! :p If you´d do anything, then do please jump on a plane :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Whew! I'm back. I had to take care of the chain reaction after the Phoebe Cates coming out of the swimming pool talk. :D

Heyyyyy, buenas tardes good afternoonerooni Cutienella Wetanella Antonella! :wave:
Oh, and likewise, a big Hi to your 2 constant companion well-rounded Body Guards / Business Associates. ;)

Whew! I'm back. I had to take care of the chain reaction after the Phoebe Cates coming out of the swimming pool talk. :D

Heyyyyy, buenas tardes good afternoonerooni Cutienella Wetanella Antonella! :wave:
Oh, and likewise, a big Hi to your 2 constant companion well-rounded Body Guards / Business Associates. ;)

I have that same problem the "Fast Times" as so as Phoebe comes out of that pool and reveals her amazing tits I get hard and have to jerk off.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hah Hah Hah! Victim of the Phoebe Cates Chain Reaction, huh, abejarano? :1orglaugh

Well, I've noticed in that last week or two that like a fast-moving fire, a very similar inescapable, unstoppable chain reaction has been moving across FreeOnes. :yesyes: The Antonella Chain Reaction. It's like Sci-Fi Tractor Beam. Once it's got you --- Bzzzzzzzz ... you're Silly Putty to her beauty, charm & sexiness. :drool2:

Well Antonella, My Boob queen. This chat about massage gave me an idea. If one day you feel like reading a bedtime story. Check your inbox ;)

Antonella Kahllo

Hah Hah Hah! Victim of the Phoebe Cates Chain Reaction, huh, abejarano? :1orglaugh

Well, I've noticed in that last week or two that like a fast-moving fire, a very similar inescapable, unstoppable chain reaction has been moving across FreeOnes. :yesyes: The Antonella Chain Reaction. It's like Sci-Fi Tractor Beam. Once it's got you --- Bzzzzzzzz ... you're Silly Putty to her beauty, charm & sexiness. :drool2:

I think Im getting jealous of Phoebe Cates guys:mad: LoL Just kidding :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I have that same problem the "Fast Times" as so as Phoebe comes out of that pool and reveals her amazing tits I get hard and have to jerk off.

I think Im going to re-enact that movie scene, I will wear a red bikini, and I will shake the girls when the get wet hahah

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
ok boyz, so I know earlier we talked about how much I love to get wet. Well here is a prove that the girls are enjoying the hot, steamy jacuzzi. I also was wearing a tiny bottom, btw (I also float in jacuzzis):rofl::yesyes:

So lets see the tiny bottoms...or better yet, the pubes!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]I think Im getting jealous of Phoebe Cates guys :mad: LoL Just kidding :rolleyes:
Hey! I compared YOUR Chain Reaction effect to hers. That is some major league company in which to be mentioned. :D

[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]I think Im going to re-enact that movie scene, I will wear a red bikini, and I will shake the girls when the get wet hahah
And we guys would of course have to follow suit and reenact Judge Reinhold's character Brad Hamilton's reaction. Heh Heh Heh!
I don't know if that's in that YouTube or not, but I'm sure you can guess what Brad Hamilton was doing as "You Know Who" :D was coming out of the pool. :banana: :laugh:

Antonella Kahllo

Hey! I compared YOUR Chain Reaction effect to hers. That is some major league company in which to be mentioned. :D

And we guys would of course have to follow suit and reenact Judge Reinhold's character Brad Hamilton's reaction. Heh Heh Heh!
I don't know if that's in that YouTube or not, but I'm sure you can guess what Brad Hamilton was doing as "You Know Who" :D was coming out of the pool. :banana: :laugh:

Can you imagine if I would have Phoebe Cates on a photshoot with me, both of us wearing a red HOT sexy bikini. :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9072893, member: 945668"]LoL... Mi Diablo :)

Is that your cute way of saying you don't show your cooter?