• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Hahhaha well I bet we have all saved the pic, and zoomed in to look at every pixel.
A fancy stapler or letter opener

nooooooo:brick::brick::brick:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Office Supply, eh?

::: Looking at image again ... and again ... and again. :::

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff Whew! That's not helping. I'm drawing a big ole BLANK.
A Pencil Sharpener? A Paper Clip Holder? A Letter Opener? A Gum Scraper?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
FYI ... zooming in on the pics is not gonna help any at all. In fact, that'll accomplish the exact opposite. With an initial low image resolution, zooming in just disperses the low amount of pixels and and less visual data with which to work for our eyes results.

Quién sabe, Miss Kahliente. :dunno: :D
I don't have an Office Depot or any other office supplies place handy nearby to go take a quick look around.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A notary public stamp, or one of those magnetic paper clip cups

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
You have to consider that we're at a huge disadvantage, Antonella. With your Boobs being so ... sooo ... soooo SIZE-fortified, weather conditions develop that block a clear view for us. You're telling me that you don't see that Cloud Bank that developed there in your Mt. Kahllo Rack? :1orglaugh

Ooooooo! The Cowboys are about to play the Minnesota Vikings in about 10 minutes. I'll loosely be checking that out on & off. I know it's still just a Pre-Season game and a lot of the Starters are still gonna be out, but those Fuckers better start showing some signs of life! :cussing: It's getting too close to the season for comfort. I'm really concerned that with DeMarco Murray now gone to the Philadelphia Eagles, we're gonna have SHIT for a Running Game.

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
You have to consider that we're at a huge disadvantage, Antonella. With your Boobs being so ... sooo ... soooo SIZE-fortified, weather conditions develop that block a clear view for us. You're telling me that you don't see that Cloud Bank that developed there in your Mt. Kahllo Rack? :1orglaugh

Ooooooo! The Cowboys are about to play the Minnesota Vikings in about 10 minutes. I'll loosely be checking that out on & off. I know it's still just a Pre-Season game and a lot of the Starters are still gonna be out, but those Fuckers better start showing some signs of life! :cussing: It's getting too close to the season for comfort. I'm really concerned that with DeMarco Murray now gone to the Philadelphia Eagles, we're gonna have SHIT for a Running Game.

Good luck to the cowboys sweetheart, have they been playing bad the pre-season? they better get their groove together, I am about to go to the beach, it is so hot here in california is time for me to float :1orglaugh i really hope that when I get back someone i will have a winner for the "what is in my cleavage" contest.:lips: