• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you handle Erica Campbell?

How long would you last if Erica graced you with some loving?

• I'd nut just from touching her breasts!

Votes: 68 21.1%
  • 'bout five seconds

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • 'bout five minutes

Votes: 106 32.8%
  • thirty minutes or so

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • As long as I want - Don't Lie!

Votes: 43 13.3%

• Total voters
Nightfly said:
You had sex with Erica?!?! :dunno: :confused:

LMAO! That's what I was thinking. :D

EricaCampbell said:
I'm always up for round 2...or 3.....Anything past that is a bit much for me....but I will go again in the morning!

At this current time in my life I would say I am having sex maybe 3 times a week and mayeb twice tops in a day/night....which is F.I.N.E with me :)

So what you're saying is you're practically celibate at the moment! ;)

Red Spyder said:
Considering that I would definetely like to do it with her again... I'd try to hold it for as much as I can so as to please her. Her body sort of reminds me of an ex-girlfriend of mine, though Erica has slightly bigger boobies.

Well, Erica posts here so let's ask her!

Erica, do you remember a fling with Red Spyder?!

Erica, when do you prefer to ruffle the sheets, in the morning or night?
Night seems like the norm for most but the morning makes for a hell of a start to your day! Besides, my horny little buddy usually wakes up before I do! :nanner:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
damistud said:
Erica, when do you prefer to ruffle the sheets, in the morning or night?
Night seems like the norm for most but the morning makes for a hell of a start to your day! Besides, my horny little buddy usually wakes up before I do! :nanner:

LOL as far as I know I haven't had sex with anyone on the boards...but who knows..I could have some ex bf's on here floating about ;)

Hmmmm.....I LOVE sex before bed because it helps me sleep...BUT I will wake up super early in the morning just to get a little nookie before my man goes to work. When he sees me walk into the kitchen in my pj's at 5am he knows what I am looking for....and it isn't a glass of water! lol

Nightfly said:
If people actually paid attention, they'd know that about half (or better) of the babes about whom they fantasize are actually MARRIED.

Or if they just used logical thought. When you have somebody that beautiful it isn't like the whole world is blind. Some guy would have probably swept her off her feat by now.

Not to say that there aren’t strong independent women out there that might not want a significant other right now, but I think for the most part the majority of them are already spoken for.

EricaCampbell said:
LOL as far as I know I haven't had sex with anyone on the boards...but who knows..I could have some ex bf's on here floating about
I think any guy that would let you go and is looking on here would have already jumped off a bridge somewhere, or at least he is reaching for the phone to dial the suicide hotline now. ;) :1orglaugh

From her posts these last few days, I am liking Erica More and more. :banana: There's just nothing quite like the combination of brains and beauty all wrapped up in humility and approachability! :lovecoupl

EricaCampbell said:
LOL as far as I know I haven't had sex with anyone on the boards...but who knows..I could have some ex bf's on here floating about ;)

Hmmmm.....I LOVE sex before bed because it helps me sleep...BUT I will wake up super early in the morning just to get a little nookie before my man goes to work. When he sees me walk into the kitchen in my pj's at 5am he knows what I am looking for....and it isn't a glass of water! lol

Ah..how my imagination goes off on a tangent at the reading of that statement. hehe :rolleyes:

Max

Banned
I chose "As long as I want"...I coul handle her, i would tease her by holding back then eventually bathing her face :rofl2: :rofl:

Oops! I guess I have to clarify, what I meant about "doing it with her again" I meant that I would like there to be a next time AFTER spending one night with her, not just once ;) So I'm sorry to say that no, I haven't been fortunate enough to spend some quality time with Erica nor am I an ex-boyfrienf of hers.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
You can :) I will be at glamourcon in CA in NOV and a lot of my members would like me to do the chicago one too....so they asked and they shall recieve!

Oh...and online dating...although I heard it can be crazy (lots of nuts out there) I met my BF on match.com. NOW before you freak out and yell at me here is why I did it.

As I am sure a lot of you know it's HARD to meet the person that you are looking for...

SO I wrote out my REAL profile of my likes and dislikes and was 100% honest about everything. (and I didn't post any hot pics...they were all no make up and plain Jane)
I was very to the point about what I wanted and if who was reading it wasn't it...or didn't like anything in there I asked to kindly not e mail me....lol

About a week later I read a profile that I LOVED....winked at the guy, and started chatting online. and POOF :) here we are today! So I guess you could say that I found him online

I think it's a great place to weed out what you REALLY want and what you don't...and at the end of the day if it doesn't work out...you only lost 24.95....but it was the BEST 24.95 I ever spent! lol

I met my last 2 "serious" girlfriends online as well, Erica. You can "weed out" all the bullshit and really get to KNOW the person first. There's none of that "sitting at the club/restaurant/movie theater for 5 hours just to have a decent conversation" crap going on.

Without the stress of being jittery about your appearance in "real" dating, initially-online relationships (I find) are much more genuine and rewarding. Unfortunately, there's usually a distance factor coming into play, and that's problematic and often terminal for the relationship! :eek: :(

EricaCampbell said:
You can :) I will be at glamourcon in CA in NOV and a lot of my members would like me to do the chicago one too....so they asked and they shall recieve!

Oh...and online dating...although I heard it can be crazy (lots of nuts out there) I met my BF on match.com. NOW before you freak out and yell at me here is why I did it.

As I am sure a lot of you know it's HARD to meet the person that you are looking for...

SO I wrote out my REAL profile of my likes and dislikes and was 100% honest about everything. (and I didn't post any hot pics...they were all no make up and plain Jane)
I was very to the point about what I wanted and if who was reading it wasn't it...or didn't like anything in there I asked to kindly not e mail me....lol

About a week later I read a profile that I LOVED....winked at the guy, and started chatting online. and POOF :) here we are today! So I guess you could say that I found him online

I think it's a great place to weed out what you REALLY want and what you don't...and at the end of the day if it doesn't work out...you only lost 24.95....but it was the BEST 24.95 I ever spent! lol
Great story Erica!
I'm sure all of us here, are glad you are happy :)

Max

Banned
EricaCampbell said:

:crying: damm i wish i would of got my profile up on that site! lol :tongue:

I dunno about me getting serious till I get out of college, but I kep my options open. There have been several experience in my life that have kept me from dating and "making out" and I still feel nervous about it. Who knows, I might be single for a hell of a long time if not for life. :dunno: