• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you handle Erica Campbell?

How long would you last if Erica graced you with some loving?

• I'd nut just from touching her breasts!

Votes: 68 21.1%
  • 'bout five seconds

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • 'bout five minutes

Votes: 106 32.8%
  • thirty minutes or so

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • As long as I want - Don't Lie!

Votes: 43 13.3%

• Total voters

4G63

Closed Account
Physical attraction makes you guys loose that much control? Hate to see y'all at a strip club! :D What a mess.

The question is: How long will Erica last with me?

It'd be more like ...could she handle me?

:love-smi:

Seriously, if it was constant sex with no breaks (and from behind) ...I'd give myself 5 mins tops.

If I was drunk ...maybe 15mins.

Last edited:
JimmyDook said:
If I was drunk ...maybe 15mins.
Lol, it's good to know that you could get an erection while drunk :)

I've never had a problem. LOL :glugglug: :nanner: :rubbel: But there IS a point of no return where you just know it's not gonna happen, so don't bother to even try. lmao :D

foxycougar said:
I would like to handle her anyway she would let me :)

Could the two of you handle me Foxy???:nannerf2:

Erica is hot.....as long as she gave me a second chance...hehehehe....i could do her quite well ;)

ckjedi66 said:
Could the two of you handle me Foxy???:nannerf2:

Erica is hot.....as long as she gave me a second Chance...hehehehe....i could do her quite well ;)

Well, you never get a second Chance to make a first impression, ckjedi! :thumbsup: Or in this case, you never get a second Chance to make a first penetration.

I think I'd do ok. LET'S FIND OUT!

JW

Keep in mind that ERC does post on this board, and assuming the tampa lightning and the detroit tigers and the lions and the la clippers all win their respective championships and the planets align, ERC does decide to fuck exactly one member form this board...i don't think that's the type of information you'd want to share with her. With that said, i'd last at least 9 hours. By the way, my junk is this ::stretches arms out:: big

foxycougar said:
I would like to handle her anyway she would let me :)

She's actually lost a quite a bit of weight from some of her earlier shoots..
you're a girl...you dont get to play.

x4g63x said:
Physical attraction makes you guys loose that much control? Hate to see y'all at a strip club! :D What a mess.

The question is: How long will Erica last with me?

pretend she's an ugly chick....or better yet, fuck an ugly chick afterwards.

D-rock said:
If people couldn't get erections while drunk, half the people living in the world would have never been born. :1orglaugh

nice one.

foxycougar said:
Not ALL guys can get erections when they're drinking heavily....

Lol, I just think that by that point you would have to be pretty damn drunk. :1orglaugh

It sounds like a joke, "when you are to drunk to have sex......."

i could handle my wife and the girls i had before, so why should i have problems to handle her?? :dunno:

i forgot, i never drink heavily

jdb67 said:
Just the thought of toughing her breasts........

Yep!!! that did it!!! :o

lol, sounds like a good technique... :hatsoff:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hmmmm always interesting to read some of these posts....lol

Well.... FYI I can USUALLY last about 5 minutes....sometimes it's even quicker than that. (i'm not hard to please if the "right" things are going on) I CAN keep on going onto round two...three..and maybe even four sometimes :)

Hehehe I'd go 12 rounds or 9 innings with ya, sweetie, even though you're not my fantasy type. lol I'm probably not YOUR type either! lol But hey, we could have some fun! LMFAO ;) :D :1orglaugh :nanner: :nannerf2: