• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you handle Erica Campbell?

How long would you last if Erica graced you with some loving?

• I'd nut just from touching her breasts!

Votes: 68 21.1%
  • 'bout five seconds

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • 'bout five minutes

Votes: 106 32.8%
  • thirty minutes or so

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • As long as I want - Don't Lie!

Votes: 43 13.3%

• Total voters
EricaCampbell said:
oh...oh...oh....and I have some EXCITING news myself coming soon! (and it has to do with all of YOU and your help :nanner:

Wouldnt have anything to do with a certain Tshirt would it??? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:wave2:

Nightfly said:
PLEASE don't say that you're pregnant! LOL!!!! :eek: :nanner: ;) :)

and certainly not by one of juball's midgets.

she is absolutely perfect. probably between 15-30 min. but can always go fer more rounds. and have to make sure she's satisfied. so i don't guess it'd be a short night.
one of my best, though!

this thread brings to mind a quote by de la soul, not verbatim, but close: "...need to find myself a real cheap date. someone i can like, take to mcdonalds, spend a dollar fifty on, and then have like the best three minutes of my life..."

tunsty said:
and certainly not by one of juball's midgets.

I think if that happened then the midget would be the master, and juballs would live in the basement. :1orglaugh

Wow, this thread has gotten a little off topic, and has gotten better.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
AHHHHHHHH lol I was SUPPOSED to be able to tell today...I am going to make some phone calls and see if I can :) lol

glam2.jpg

Never mind blowing a nut when I went to touch her breast - being in the same room would probably make me blow my load. Aint no chance of me holding on and proud to admit it. Damn but work is killing my life lol

Narc

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
EricaCampbell said:
AHHHHHHHH lol I was SUPPOSED to be able to tell today...I am going to make some phone calls and see if I can :) lol

Ok, but you have to reach me on my cell....+39.3....... :D :D

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I can tell I can tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK! Here is my EXCITING NEWS! I HAVE made Playboy's 2006 top 20! I am on the top 20 issue on the newsstands now!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I would not have made the top 20 without the people out there that voted for me...and I know that some of you are reading this right now :) HUG HUG HUG

There are ONLY 20 of us now....so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit the voting!

IF I win in 2006 I will be the first model EVER to win to years in a row back to back and will make Playboy history! (lol yes....I know this is a longshot...but I am still going to try! hehe)

Thanks again to everyone that has voted to get me this far. Let's go!

http://www.playboy.com/specialeditions/moy06/

08.jpg