• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in head

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That was made over a year ago and the earlier of the two DailyKos comments were made last week.

If we want to reach farther back like you're doing, we can go in 2004 and 2006 for other "crosshair" cliches by Democrats.

If it weren't for all the people killed, I'd be laughing about how badly every effort by the Democrats has failed on this. It's like they are Wylie Coyote with his acme products.

Give it some time, it's too early....Sarah Palin will eventually be orphaned by the GOP over the backlash and she will be selling Deer Antlers and replica water guns on QVC for a living!

Buh Bye Sarah!:wave:

:tinhat::tinhat::tinhat::tinhat::tinhat:

5 out of 5 nutjob smilies for you today dude!

mkultra was a failure, because as it was said a number of posts up, you cant control minds with LSD. hell you can barely control your own mind after you take it by yourself. seriously, stop posting man, your just making it too hard to read this board without laughing

MKULTRA was a good deal more complicated than that.:2 cents:

Facetious

Moderated
That woman is under non-stop 24/7 attack in the media and liberal forums, on liberal television programs etc.

If Nancy Pelosi was the majority/minority leader of my Democratic Party Congress, I'd be bashing Palin too!
. . . distract . . . distract . . . distract . . .all eyes off of Nancy and all eyes on Sarah.

The question is, who's nuttier?

MKULTRA was a good deal more complicated than that.:2 cents:

i know, but i didnt want to put up horrendous amounts of information. makes my argument seem less believable. but then again anything he says is done the same way, just with youtube videos. just was trying to make a simple point

That was made over a year ago and the earlier of the two DailyKos comments were made last week.

If we want to reach farther back like you're doing, we can go in 2004 and 2006 for other "crosshair" cliches by Democrats.

If it weren't for all the people killed, I'd be laughing about how badly every effort by the Democrats has failed on this. It's like they are Wylie Coyote with his acme products.

Based on what I'm seeing in this thread...I understand those are the talking points issued out today.

But what does this have to do with anything here?

If you run around using gunplay language and props relating to people and they get shot by some loon...it's not going to go over well for you fair or not.

If Nancy Pelosi was the majority/minority leader of my Democratic Party Congress, I'd be bashing Palin too!
. . . distract . . . distract . . . distract . . .all eyes off of Nancy and all eyes on Sarah.

Hmmm Palin may have cracked up from all the pressure of being constantly ridiculed, dissected and villified in the public eye.

Pelosi has weird policies and maybe she's a little removed from reality after decades of power.

I wouldn't be surprised if Palin is crazy, but Pelosi is more dangerous over the long run.

Hmmm Palin may have cracked up from all the pressure of being constantly ridiculed, dissected and villified in the public eye.
Wow.
Pelosi has weird policies and maybe she's a little removed from reality after decades of power.
Decades of power??
I wouldn't be surprised if Palin is crazy, but Pelosi is more dangerous over the long run.

If Palin is loony, it wouldn't be because she was victimized and driven to it like you're implying. I don't think she's crazy at all...she's just an 'overachiever' thrust into the big time and wasn't ready for it. But I think it's run off her back like water over a duck because after all, ignorance is bliss.

Facetious

Moderated

At least NannyP lost the C-32, that's something anyway, burning multiple thousands upon thousands of gallons of jet fuel in each direction each week (San Fran <---> Washington)

The nerve of that bitch to put such a large carbon footprint on our upper atmosphere! :hammer:

-back to Giffords-

I think a LOT of people have jumped to conclusions... you had major "news" outlets posting he did it because of Palin, others saying he was a Teapartier, before he was even ID'd!! And now it turns out he may have been a "pot smoking liberal". But really, who cares? He was a deranged young man who did something horrible... why spin it? Why not report the facts as they come available??

Irresponsible is not strong enough a word for what's happened over this terrible incident. I said it several pages back, anyone looking to score political points off this is a fucking lowlife... you know who you are. :2 cents:

At least NannyP lost the C-32, that's something anyway, burning multiple thousands upon thousands of gallons of jet fuel in each direction each week (San Fran <---> Washington)

The nerve of that bitch to put such a large carbon footprint on our upper atmosphere! :hammer:

-back to Giffords-

Temper-temper Face...in this kind of highly charged atmosphere..that kind of babble can get you a front row seat on the FBI watch-list.

But you're not up to no good, so no need for alarm. Right?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Pelosi...then Fienstien...then Biden...then Obama.

It's always someone else's fault. Blame the words of...well, and idiot...Palin is an idiot, as far as I'm concerned...blame the gun, or the magazine that holds more then 5 bullets. It's never the whack jobs fault. I'm surprised the bills aren't already flying.

Facetious

Moderated
I think a LOT of people have jumped to conclusions... you had major "news" outlets posting he did it because of Palin, others saying he was a Teapartier, before he was even ID'd!! And now it turns out he may have been a "pot smoking liberal". But really, who cares? He was a deranged young man who did something horrible... why spin it? Why not report the facts as they come available??

Irresponsible is not strong enough a word for what's happened over this terrible incident. I said it several pages back, anyone looking to score political points off this is a fucking lowlife... you know who you are. :2 cents:

As such, we can both be proud of our post history in this thread because we're all class. :bowdown:

Really, I was astonished to see just how many members went off the deep end with their politically charged finger pointing game . . . Holy sh#*! . . What have we become I asked myself, have we lost our sense of humanity? Can't people part with their political differences for 24 hours and simply be respectful to the immediate families and victims associated with this most unfortunate event? Apparently not.

Just like you suggested yesterday, these inappropriate types of posters are almost as bad as the assailant himself, it's just that they're using words instead of a deadly weapon.

That was you, right? :gulp: :o

;)

I don't really care about his political affiliation, but just LOOK at this kid. I want to dump his books to the floor, call him a nerd, and kick his ass.
JARED-LOUGHNER.jpg

Facetious

Moderated
He looks like 22 y/o going on about 55 y/o . . .

Do I see a hint of downs syndrome in that mug?
Oh . . . that's how Palin is tied into the story. :p

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
My prayers go out to her and her family put what pisses me off is the death of that 9 years old girl that was born on September 11, 2001 she did not deserve die and either did anyone else this sicko ought be taken and shot in the head

I just heard the poor mother of the slain 9 year old, Christina Green, on Fox. My God, my God, my God. My heart and prayers go out to this poor mother and family. I can't even begin to imagine the anguish they are going through. I honestly would take that little girl's place if I could it broke me up so much to hear that woman. Man's inhumanity to man is quite a disturbing and unidentifiable thing. And as we are now about 7 billion and only growing, this sort of thing will only become more common and only on a larger scale.

I blame the parents of this psycho just as much as they enabled this madness. I'd imagine their life will become a living hell soon.

I just heard the poor mother of the slain 9 year old, Christina Green, on Fox. My God, my God, my God. My heart and prayers go out to this poor mother and family. I can't even begin to imagine the anguish they are going through. I honestly would take that little girl's place if I could it broke me up so much to hear that woman. Man's inhumanity to man is quite a disturbing and unidentifiable thing. And as we are now about 7 billion and only growing, this sort of thing will only become more common and only on a larger scale.

I blame the parents of this psycho just as much as they enabled this madness. I'd imagine their life will become a living hell soon.

She was the granddaughter of former Cubs GM Dallas Green

She was the granddaughter of former Cubs GM Dallas Green

Yeah I remember hearing that. No one is really off limits, so all you all get it right with God out there. (and don't lambast me for that comment, please). As her mother said, she is now in Heaven looking down on us poor souls that have to deal with this evil world. I can only imagine the wickedness that man is capable of doing, but I fear we have only seen a glimpse. :cool:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Yeah I remember hearing that. No one is really off limits, so all you all get it right with God out there. (and don't lambast me for that comment, please). As her mother said, she is now in Heaven looking down on us poor souls that have to deal with this evil world. I can only imagine the wickedness that man is capable of doing, but I fear we have only seen a glimpse. :cool:

It won't be of much comfort to the family, but as the shooter is a child killer, he is as good as dead already.

The last sounds he will probably hear will be the splat of his intestines hitting the floor after being pulled out of his ass backwards during one of several savage prison fist rapings. I hope they take their time ...