• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in head

It won't be of much comfort to the family, but as the shooter is a child killer, he is as good as dead already.

The last sounds he will probably hear will be the splat of his intestines hitting the floor after being pulled out of his ass backwards during one of several savage prison fist rapings. I hope they take their time ...

Well, if this kid is nuts, like verifiably NUTS (as is pretty much obvious), I have to equally blame that sportsman place that tossed him the piece. Of course the system - EVERYONE who allowed him to rome around and fall any number of cracks - is probably at play in that scenario as well. This whole bloody mess just sucks. I wish I could give the mother a hug because that is just not fair. Hopefully she has great family support around her during this most trying time.

It won't be of much comfort to the family, but as the shooter is a child killer, he is as good as dead already.

The last sounds he will probably hear will be the splat of his intestines hitting the floor after being pulled out of his ass backwards during one of several savage prison fist rapings. I hope they take their time ...

Sorry, but I don't think so. I can't imagine a jury not buying into paranoid schizophrenia.

Not necessarily related, but his mug shot was one of the most off-putting, unsettling things I've seen in some time. I was expecting some dopey nerdy young guy..instead he looks likes something I'd hate to run into in a dream. In any situation.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Well, if this kid is nuts, like verifiably NUTS (as is pretty much obvious), I have to equally blame that sportsman place that tossed him the piece. Of course the system - EVERYONE who allowed him to rome around and fall any number of cracks - is probably at play in that scenario as well. This whole bloody mess just sucks. I wish I could give the mother a hug because that is just not fair. Hopefully she has great family support around her during this most trying time.

Sorry, but I don't think so. I can't imagine a jury not buying into paranoid schizophrenia.

Not necessarily related, but his mug shot was one of the most off-putting, unsettling things I've seen in some time. I was expecting some dopey nerdy young guy..instead he looks likes something I'd hate to run into in a dream. In any situation.

I suppose if he is genuinely a paranoid schizophrenic, then he's as much to blame for what he did as a cardiac patient is for having a heart attack.

In which case then, yes, it's down to whoever the hell was supposed to be looking after him. PS can onset very quickly, but from the reports published so far, it seems the symptoms of something being drastically wrong with his mental state were prolonged and fairly obvious ....:mad:

Wait, what? You blame the gun shop? For selling a man something he was legally allowed to purchase?? He didn't enter the shop drooling and panting like he was Zul seeking the Keymaster.

I dunno. Again, it just seems like we're trying to fit blame into any crack we can shove it in. People cannot accept that shit happens beyond reason and society's control.

His mugshot kind of spooked me when I first saw it earlier, I felt sort of like puking. Can't imagine all the victims seeing his fugly ass firing and what went through their minds. I'd like to think I would have tackled him had I been there and bashed his face into the cement until his entire body was covered in blood, but I've never been in that situation. He's totally insane. He might get sent to the puzzle factory and not the yard with the thugs. :dunno:

Wait, what? You blame the gun shop? For selling a man something he was legally allowed to purchase?? He didn't enter the shop drooling and panting like he was Zul seeking the Keymaster.

I dunno. Again, it just seems like we're trying to fit blame into any crack we can shove it in. People cannot accept that shit happens beyond reason and society's control.

I don't know the entire circumstances yet. It seems that everyone there around him failed us more than anything. If he got tossed from a friggin community college and infractions some five times, that's just totally bizarre. Community college was the easiest thing I've ever dealth with in my life.

I suppose if he is genuinely a paranoid schizophrenic, then he's as much to blame for what he did as a cardiac patient is for having a heart attack.

In which case then, yes, it's down to whoever the hell was supposed to be looking after him. PS can onset very quickly, but from the reports published so far, it seems the symptoms of something being drastically wrong with his mental state were prolonged and fairly obvious ....:mad:

Didn't Seung-Hui Cho the Virginia Tech shooter also have some mental issues? I guess it all boils down to how much control you have/had over your own actions or if you fail to seek help for mental problems you are consciously aware of :dunno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho#Review_of_Cho.27s_medical_records

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I just heard the poor mother of the slain 9 year old, Christina Green, on Fox. My God, my God, my God. My heart and prayers go out to this poor mother and family. I can't even begin to imagine the anguish they are going through. I honestly would take that little girl's place if I could it broke me up so much to hear that woman. Man's inhumanity to man is quite a disturbing and unidentifiable thing. And as we are now about 7 billion and only growing, this sort of thing will only become more common and only on a larger scale.

I blame the parents of this psycho just as much as they enabled this madness. I'd imagine their life will become a living hell soon.

i understand all that.

but the parents?
what do we know about them?
why not blame the great great grandparents too.
Its not always the parents fault what a 22 year old does.

Dahmer for example.
His parents were good people.Even Dahmer himself was dare I say a good person.
Polite, well mannered, and he took responsibilty for what he did and never denied it.
he was just very mentally ill.
maybe this guy was too.

I'm getting off track, sorry.

What do we know about this killers parents?

I don't know the entire circumstances yet. It seems that everyone there around him failed us more than anything. If he got tossed from a friggin community college and infractions some five times, that's just totally bizarre. Community college was the easiest thing I've ever dealth with in my life.

Yeah, his teacher had him removed by campus security. People wanted him mentally evaluated. But gun shop had no idea...they comply with state and federal law, and they can't sell to intoxicated people or people obviously acquiring an arm via straw purchases. In all those cases, the FFL complied with the law.

Blaming them is akin to blaming a car dealer who sold a car to somebody who turned out to be an alcoholic, though never drunk at the dealership.

I'm repeating myself, but we need to stop extending blame everywhere we can. Imagine if Charles Whitman committed his grizzly acts today. People would be blaming his parents, the NRA, the Tea Party, video games, violent movies and rap music...and then the headlines would fail to report that a fucking tumor pressed against his brain and negated his ability to maintain sanity and this turned his mind into mush.

I get it. I get that randomness is scarier than organization or philosophy..but we need to get past that and accept that randomness will always exist.

Loughner used a Glock 19 9mm semi-automatic pistol. The gun's high capacity magazine would have been illegal under the assault weapons ban, which Congress allowed to expire in 2004. Assault weapons have no useful purpose for civilians.

Loughner used a Glock 19 9mm semi-automatic pistol. The gun's high capacity magazine would have been illegal under the assault weapons ban, which Congress allowed to expire in 2004. Assault weapons have no useful purpose for civilians.

Are you f-ing kidding me? :facepalm:

Didn't Seung-Hui Cho the Virginia Tech shooter also have some mental issues? I guess it all boils down to how much control you have/had over your own actions or if you fail to seek help for mental problems you are consciously aware of :dunno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho#Review_of_Cho.27s_medical_records

Did that Cho ever get dealt with? I can't remember, but I think they gunned him down.

i understand all that.

but the parents?
what do we know about them?
why not blame the great great grandparents too.
Its not always the parents fault what a 22 year old does.

Dahmer for example.
His parents were good people.Even Dahmer himself was dare I say a good person.
Polite, well mannered, and he took responsibilty for what he did and never denied it.
he was just very mentally ill.
maybe this guy was too.

I'm getting off track, sorry.

What do we know about this killers parents?

True, from what I've read and heard there is little they can do about the parents. They may have just been unattentive or maybe even didn't understand the signs kid was showing. Whatever. I do know he had a make shift alter in his back yard that had something like a human skull on it or something. The father took it down today when someone jumped the fence and tried to take pictures of it. Very strange.

Doesn't matter what weapon he had, couldn't get a gun ok maybe he would of stole a nice big SUV and just plowed into everyone!

Weapons are not the issue, its the fact he's a nut job and people ignored the signs!

Well no, you're wrong. The guns high-capacity magazine would have been perfectly legal under the '94 AWB, so long as they were manufactured before the ban. This fuckhead might have spent a few more bucks for the mags, but they would have been fully legal.

Prior to 2004's sunset, I could buy 30 or 40 round AR15 magazines for under $20.Clinton's AWB was a joke. If you don't see that, I'd LOVE to go into detail about how insignificant and ridiculous the bill was.

As far as "assault weapons" having no place for civies, well, A) the term depends on the intent of use...a pump action shotgun can be use for offensive purposes and, B) that's an opinion that has no basis on Constitutional intent. You can argue it all you want, but the 2nd Amendment wasn't written to appease hunters.

Also, the Glock 19 is, by absolutely no definition, an "assault weapon".

That's pretty sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not in general population but in some psych ward.