• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clothing range name?

Hello users of freeones:) first of all I just wanna say hello, this is only my second thread but I'm deffo gonna start commenting on other stuff as well:)

I have tens of thousands of followers on Facebook and I'm thinking of creating a clothing company, I'm a graphic designer anyway so it shouldn't be too hard for me to draw designs, however I can't think of a name for company.

Anyone willing to help and give my some suggestions? I will send you a tshirt/$10 (only if its not against the board rules) :)

Thanks in advance! Hoping for some replies:)

I have tens of thousands of followers on Facebook and I'm thinking of creating a clothing company, I'm a graphic designer anyway so it shouldn't be too hard for me to draw designs, however I can't think of a name for company.

It would help if we knew what type of clothes, any particular theme/style, mens? Womens? Children? All? High-end, budget?

Sorry, you were expecting a lame joke. Here goes : Awesome Threads? No, that doesn't seem to fit....

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7962633, member: 579739"]Yeah what kind of clothing are you interested in designing?

Yea, Harley should be a good person to bounce design ideas off of. She does business in NY. Has designs applied to her body and young enough to monitor trends. She is already a business woman so she would give you sound professional advice.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7962633, member: 579739"]Yeah what kind of clothing are you interested in designing?

It would help if we knew what type of clothes, any particular theme/style, mens? Womens? Children? All? High-end, budget?

Sorry, you were expecting a lame joke. Here goes : Awesome Threads? No, that doesn't seem to fit....

Hey, yeah sorry haha erm, for teens to young adults really :) both male and female

Hey, yeah sorry haha erm, for teens to young adults really :) both male and female

That... really doesn't narrow it down much. You've given a vague demographic, but nothing about the style. That could mean anywhere from hoodies to formal wear for prom... and if you're going to try and cover that whole range you're going to have branding issues. You want to sell a cohesive product/image to the public.

We need more information other than "for teens to young adults." I take it you want to compete against Abercrombie & Fitch? Aeropostale? GAP? Old Navy? Is this active wear or sports wear?

I also have a clothing company, but it is geared towards the Hispanic demographic. I would suggest that you attend some retail & clothing conventions to get a pulse of whats out there and also for any distribution opportunities. Having thousands of followers on facebook alone is not going to do shit for your sales.

:2 cents:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
We need more information other than "for teens to young adults." I take it you want to compete against Abercrombie & Fitch? Aeropostale? GAP? Old Navy? Is this active wear or sports wear?

I also have a clothing company, but it is geared towards the Hispanic demographic. I would suggest that you attend some retail & clothing conventions to get a pulse of whats out there and also for any distribution opportunities. Having thousands of followers on facebook alone is not going to do shit for your sales.

:2 cents:

^^^ What he said.

Get a small booth at a trade show. Set up some accounts. Be prepared to have your expectations lowered once you see what the competition is producing. Especially more established companies. Prepare to have the wind taken out of your sails but knowing your competition is more valuable than capital right now. If you still want to proceed after that, you may have a good product.

Since this is a clothing line geared toward teens and young adults I would give ip an edgy name. Something like "Roarmones" . Probably should do a trademark and copyright search as I have a feeling it is already taken. But would be a cool name if available.