• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Civilian weapons

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I do. I carry every day, every where.

You're a total paranoic. A Bernie Getz wannabe. Insecure as hell. It must suck to be you. No wonder your wife left you. Are things really that dangerous in suburban Loveland?

georges

Staff member
You're a total paranoic. A Bernie Getz wannabe. Insecure as hell. It must suck to be you. No wonder your wife left you. Are things really that dangerous in suburban Loveland?

Well only if you live in shitty neighbourhoods like the Bronx, the Queens, the Watts or in towns like Detroit and Chicago where the ghetto gangsta trash scum rule, I can understand that an everyday carry alongwith a pump gun in your car are a necessity.

You're a total paranoic.

Why would I be paranoid? I like to think I'm prepared for situations like what just happened a few days ago, and or anywhere else I happen to be.

A Bernie Getz wannabe. Insecure as hell.

Bernie wasn't insecure. He was smart. He didn't end up a victim.

It must suck to be you.

Not at all. I'm prepared.

Are things really that dangerous in suburban Loveland?

Ask that same question to the people of Newtown.

I have several assault rifles. I think people should have the right to own them. Be a responsible gun owner and lock all firearms in a gun safe.

Tell that to this guy....

In Winnemucca, Nevada in 2008, Ernesto Villagomez killed two people and wounded two others in a bar filled with three hundred people. He was then shot and killed by a patron who was carrying a gun (and had a concealed carry license). …

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
revidffum, why do you need a gun?

Are you afraid that someone is trying to rob you?/ or are you worried that someone is trying to break into your home?

yes! Because if you take away guns, criminals will still have them. They don't buy them from gun stores! They get them illegally! That's the point!

I believe that Bob, Sam, Will and revidffum are the people who know how to use and maintain the weapons properly.

But what would you do if the law prohibits the possession of weapons?

Are you ready to go to jail because of a gun?

jaihouserock.jpg

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Why would I be paranoid? I like to think I'm prepared for situations like what just happened a few days ago, and or anywhere else I happen to be.

Bernie wasn't insecure. He was smart. He didn't end up a victim.

Not at all. I'm prepared.

Ask that same question to the people of Newtown.

Tell that to this guy....

In Winnemucca, Nevada in 2008, Ernesto Villagomez killed two people and wounded two others in a bar filled with three hundred people. He was then shot and killed by a patron who was carrying a gun (and had a concealed carry license). …

Good responses and points well taken. :thumbsup: I take back what I said in my post. Please accept my apologies. Now, if you'd simply answer other questions from me that are not quite as incendiary as the post that prompted this reply, maybe we would actually have a meaningful exchange of thoughts and ideas. Any chance of that happening?

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
What kind of person puts a gun in his pocket if he is going to the store or cafe?

Tough guy?

Someone that is paranoid that something bad is gonna happen. The chances of something happen that you would need a gun are slim, but be prepared for something isn't always a bad thing.

Good responses and points well taken. :thumbsup: I take back what I said in my post. Please accept my apologies. Now, if you'd simply answer other questions from me that are not quite as incendiary as the post that prompted this reply, maybe we would actually have a meaningful exchange of thoughts and ideas. Any chance of that happening?

Absolutely... but not likely if you revert to bringing my ex-wife into the topic as you did earlier.

Someone that is paranoid that something bad is gonna happen.

I believe that this issue relates to the place of residence.

If you live in Scandinavian you do not have to worry about anything, but if you live in a country with lot of different cultures and crime then you may need a weapon.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I believe that Bob, Sam, Will and revidffum are the people who know how to use and maintain the weapons properly.

But what would you do if the law prohibits the possession of weapons?

Are you ready to go to jail because of a gun?

I hope anything like that would result in the start of a massive war in this country.

xfire, conservatives are often rich people and rich man word weighs more.

Members of parliament are usually rich people and the rich people do not think about the interests of ordinary citizens.

They live behind walls and they think of their own interest.

"The power belongs to the people, but the people just vote"

(assari)

revolution..jpg